“Not Another Teen Movie” quotes(2001)
Plot – Janey Briggs is an aspiring artist marginalized by her schoolmates, who think she’s ugly because she always wears a paint-splattered overalls, glasses and a ponytail. Jake Wyler, the typical athletic student loved by everyone is convinced that he can transform her into the queen of the prom. Everything that it takes to achieve the goal is told in an irreverent way, with a lot of characters that emphasize and criticize the typical topic of these kind of movies.
All actors – Chyler Leigh, Chris Evans, Jaime Pressly, Eric Christian Olsen, Mia Kirshner, Deon Richmond, Eric Jungmann, Ron Lester, Cody McMains, Sam Huntington, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Lacey Chabert, Samm Levine, Cerina Vincent, Beverly Polcyn, Ed Lauter, Paul Gleason, Mr. T, Molly Ringwald, Randy Quaid, Samaire Armstrong, Nectar Rose, Riley Smith, Nathan West, Michelle Holgate, Jeanette Miller, Michael Ensign, Benjamin Waldow, Josh Radnor, Ross Mulholland, Dean Sheremet, Becca Sweitzer, Hayley Zelniker, Lukas Behnken, Josh Jacobson, Amber Marie Goetz, Joy Bisco, Morisa Taylor Kaplan, George Wyner, Ned Brower, Peter Simon, Joy Gohring, Tracy Kay, Jessica Asher, Sean Smith, Heather Brown, Ean Mering, Lyman Ward, Julie Welch, Daniel Bess, Jackie Harris, James Read, Rob Benedict, Banks McClintock, Jay Johnston, Jesse Capelli, Daniel Spink, Oz Perkins, Kyle Cease, Jim Wise, Kimi Bateman, Staci B. Flood, Sarah Christine Smith, China Shavers, H. Jon Benjamin, Paul Goebel, Good Charlotte, Marissa Fedele, Samuel Givens, Kimberly Lyon, Zachary Woodlee, Alec Murdock, Cynthena Sanders, Will Gill Jr., Nick Zephyrin, Jeremy Galeaz, Heidi Androl, Sam Ayers, Nick Bakay, Maylen Calienes, Candice Cook, Marcus Edward, David M. Francis, Melissa Joan Hart, Kelly S. King, Jarrett Lennon, Desi Lydic, Tracey McCall, Jennifer Schlueter, Gena Shaw, Abraham Smith, Sean Patrick Thomas, Cassie Townsend, Susan Anne Wallshow all
“Not Another Teen Movie” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Jake Wyler: Who's that?
- Janey Briggs: It's my mother.
- Jake Wyler: You have her eyes.”
“- Ricky Lipman: I'm the best friend, and I have been in front of her face the whole time, and she just... hasn't really realized it yet, but she will.
- Jake Wyler: Well, I'm the reformed cool guy, who's learned the error of his ways. She's gonna forgive me for my mistakes, and realize that I really love her.
- Ricky Lipman: Dammit, that's true.”
“- Malik: What are you doing here?
- Other black guy at party: What do you mean?
- Malik: I am supposed to be the only black guy at this party.”
“She's an illusion. Ok, you take away the make-up, the clothes, the way she wears her hair, the smell of her perfume, that cute little face she makes when she's tonguing my balls. Look she's totally replaceable.”
“Hey guys, welcome to the party. If you're gonna have sex, please... do it in my parents' bedroom.”
“- Catherine Wyler: I want you.
- Jake Wyler: Catherine that's disgusting! You're my sister.
- Catherine Wyler: Only by blood.
- Jake Wyler: [shoving her off] What's wrong with this family?”
- Jake Wyler: Malik, can you hold my books for me?
- Malik: Sure, why not? I am the token black guy. I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "damn", "shit," and "that is whack".
“- Catherine Wyler: Can I ask you a question? Why is it then whenever I tell a guy to put it wherever they want, they always stick it in my ass?
- Malik: Damn.
- Jake Wyler: That's way too much information for me, Catherine.
- Catherine Wyler: Oh no Jake. Way too much information would be telling you that whenever they're done I always take a...” (continue)(continue reading)