What? Act? Did anyone care if Marilyn Monroe could act? All they cared was, "Was she in focus?".
“Spice World” quotes(1997)
Plot – It's another busy day for the Spice Girls. Within five days, the band will perform at Albert Hall, but they have other commitments too. First: taking part at the TV show 'Top of the Pops', then taking a journey through London's streets aboard of their Spice bus, presenting at a performance in Milan and finally receiving their friend Nicola, who's about to have a baby. Back in the UK, the girls are a bit stressed but their manager refuses to give them a day off. The day of the concert at Albert Hall, Nicola is in labor and the Spice Girls follow her to the hospital. Their manager gets very nervous but suddenly a voice in the theatre announces the Spice Girls' arrival.
All actors – Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Melanie C, Geri Horner, Victoria Beckham, Kevin Allen, Devon Anderson, Michael Barrymore, Richard Briers, Simon Chandler, Elvis Costello, Alan Cummingshow all
“Spice World” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Clifford: You've got a live gig here tomorrow. It's my job to see that you turn up. My bum is on the line, here!
- Posh Spice: Can you please leave butts and bums out of this, for one minute?
- Sporty Spice: Clifford, some things are more important than gigs, you know.
- Clifford: Like what?
- Ginger Spice: Like self respect and our freedom,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Scary Spice: I'll move that fairground horse to there. Sort that out!
- Ginger Spice: You can't do that!
- Scary Spice: Says who?
- Ginger Spice: Says Mr. Chess! It's been in the rules for thousands of years!
- Scary Spice: Well I'm gonna break the rules and set this little fairground horse free amonst all these little square fields, like that.”
“- Ginger Spice: When the male's courting the female, he goes up to her and pees on her.
- Sporty Spice: Geri, did you have to?
- Ginger Spice: No, but it's his way of showing he fancies her, and the thing is, they get it on afterwards and mate.
- Baby Spice: Well, called me old fashioned but I'd much prefer a bunch of flowers.”
“- Baby Spice: He just doesn't love us anymore!
- Clifford: Oh yes I do. I love you like a wildebeast loves five lionesses chewing at his legs!”
“The headless chicken can only know where he's been. He can't see where he's going.”
“In my bed, I've got two teddies, I've got a rabbit, I've got two dollies, and one Susan, she's got a bad eye, and then I've got a green giraffe which I won at a fair, he was the only one left, I felt really sorry for him, then there's Buzz, Woody, the alien, and then I've got a fluffy pink hot water bottle. So, there's just not enough room for...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Sporty Spice: Look, Clifford, we're old enough to take responsibility for our own lives, do you know what I mean?
- Clifford: You don't have a life, you have a schedule! You are part of a well-oiled, global machine! There are people everywhere working their butts off for you! People like Deborah, here.”
“Emma, Victoria, Melvin C. , Melvin B. , Geri. You've been charged with releasing a single that is by no means as kicking as your previous records. Nor does it have such a dirty phat bass line. You are sentenced to having your next record enter the charts at 179 and having it fall completely out the following week.”
“We're cooking here. This is a stew, a gumbo, a jambalaya, if you will. We're just jamming.”
“- Scary Spice: Does anyone know how to deliver a baby?
- Ginger Spice: Don't worry, I know all about home delivery.
- Scary Spice: Yeah, right.
- Ginger Spice: Well, I read it in a book. Okay, the first thing to do is put your legs together!
- Scary Spice: Well that's a bit late! She should have done that nine months ago!”
“They're hot, Chief! They've got fire in their eyes, hunger in their bellies and great big shoes on their feet!”