Manipulation quotes31 manipulation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Humans are shockingly susceptible to just about every form of thought manipulation.”
“It doesn’t matter what you do; it only matters what they’ve think you’ve done.”
“Manipulation. Domination. Control. These are the three watchwords of violent serial offenders.”
“Do you know how hard it is to trust people when your whole childhood was bullshit and manipulation?”
“Love and manipulation, they share houses very often. They are frequent bedfellows.”
“Avoid suspicion, manipulate your friends, and eliminate your enemies.”
“- Eric Kluster: It was a time consideration, Mike.
- Mike Wallace: Time? Bullshit! You corporate lackey! Who told you your incompetent little fingers had the requisite skills to edit me?”
“We will manipulate the enemy, but we will not antagonize him needlessly. You catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar.”
“Do you know what kind of people like pain? Let's see, there's doctors and lawyers. I even have a judge for a client. But you know, it's not the pain that gets them off. It's the feeling of someone else being in control.”
“When you're an actress, you become this thing in people's hands that people are trying to manipulate. I cannot stand it.”
“Even though reality TV is very manipulated, it's all manipulated so that something real happens.”
“Somebody got into our heads with big steel-toe boots, cable cutters and a chainsaw and they went to town. Neurons got exposed and circuits got rewired. Our brain cells got obliterated, Raymond.”
- White Demon: A whole world needs to be corrected. There is much work to be done - I trust you will be happy to do your part.
- Edward "Eddie" Tor Swenson: I tried to do my best!
- White Demon: Yes, I know about your work. Now let me be honest, I'm far from pleased. You know what's shown on the screen is a mere reflection of someone's ungodly... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kathryn: Isn't it against the rules for someone of your age to seduce a minor like you did to me that summer in the Hamptons?
- Assistant Headmaster Steve Muller: You know that's not entirely true. It was you who seduced me!
- Kathryn: You know, you're right. It was me who seduced you, but then again... who would the school board believe? It's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The news is completely manipulated. Everything you hear, every single day is designed by corporate media to do one thing only. To keep you living in fear.”
“- Peter Evans: The CIA had smuggled Nazi scientists into the States to work with the American military and Calspan, developing an inter-epidermal tracking microchip.
- Agnes White: A what?
- Peter Evans: It's a surveillance tool. It's a microchip that's been implanted in the skin of every human being born on the planet since 1982.”
“Bruce Wayne was right! You demented, bizarre, unethical toad! It is brain manipulation! I'm reporting you to the FCC, the Adverse Experimentation Board, the AMI, and the police! You are going up on charges, and then to prison, and then to a mental institution for the rest of your twisted little life! But first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- M: Your job is to find out whether Carver or someone in his organization sent that ship off course, and why. Use your relationship with Mrs. Carver, if necessary.
- James Bond: I doubt if she'll remember me.
- M: Remind her. Then pump her for information.
- Miss Moneypenny: You'll just have to decide how much pumping is needed, James.
- James...” (continue)(continue reading)