Plot – As the title leads us to understand, the characters of the movie are two youngsters with no skills in a megastore, where they have everything, starting from a supermarket up to a cinema and a hotel, and where they are embroiled in lots of misadventures.
All actors – Shannen Doherty, Jeremy London, Jason Lee, Claire Forlani, Ben Affleck, Joey Lauren Adams, Renée Humphrey, Jason Mewes, Ethan Suplee, Stan Lee, Priscilla Barnes, Michael Rooker, Carol Banker, Steven Blackwell, Kyle Boe, David Brinkley, Walter Flanagan, Ethan Flower, Chelsea Frye, Jeff Gadbois, Ed Hapstak, Terry Hempleman, Art James, Bryan Johnson, Mikey Kovar, David Klein, Scott Mosier, Crystal Muirhead-Manik, Tyson Nassauer, Brian O'Halloran, Aaron Preusse, Kevin Smith, Britt Swenson, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Mary Woolever, Brad Fox, Gino Gori, Zach Perkins, Brad Gidding, Bryce Mack, Christopher O'Larkin, Elizabeth Ashley, Earl R. Burt, Tammara Melloy, Rachel Oliva, Joel Thingvallshow all
“Mallrats” Quotes 17 quotes
“She also said I had no dick. Which precedes the financial question, proving once more what women really look for.”
“- TS Quint: You should see yourself right now, a grown man with his hand down his pants.
- Brodie: Yeah, I probably look like my old man.”
- Brodie: You used to be stand-up guy, what happened to him? The guy who punched Amanda Gross's mother after she called him "low class".
- TS Quint: That wasn't me. It was you.
- Brodie: Oh, yeah.
- TS Quint: And it wasn't her mother, it was her grandmother.
- Brodie: No wonder the bitch went down so fast.
- Brodie: My Grandmother always used to say "why buy the cow, when you can get the sex for free?".
- TS Quint: She didn't!
- Brodie: All the time, before she became a lesbian on her 60th Birthday, but that's besides the point.
“Women, always leaving you after you've had the crap kicked out of you.”
“- Rene: Do you really wanna know?
- Brodie: I asked, didn't I? I'm playing the role; the concerned guy.”
“The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a Kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.”
“- Shannon: You wanna say something?
- Brodie: Yeah. About a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand 'em all.”
“- TS Quint: Why do palm reading topless?
- Brodie: It makes the news easier to take. She could tell me I was going to die in ten minutes, just as long as she told me topless.”