Lucas Hedges quotes
“If I have a career in theater, and nobody knows who I am, I'm all right with that.”
“Acting is not about showing what you're feeling. It's about doing something. It's about what you're doing for the other person.”
“It's nauseating for me when I feel like I'm not growing or challenging myself.”
“- Robbie: You old cunt!
- Mildred Hayes: I'm not old, Robbie.”
“- Angela: Why are you never on my side, Robbie?
- Robbie: I'm always on your side when you're not being a cunt!”
“- Marshall Eamons: You know, Jared, as far as I can tell, we’ve only got one God-given right, that is when a man and a woman come together, they may create life. You think how much God must love mankind to give us that awesome responsibility.
- Jared Eamons: Dad, it’s really not true.”
“- Patrick: What happened to your hand?
- Lee Chandler: I cut it.
- Patrick: Oh, thanks. For a minute there, I didn't know what happened.”
- Patrick: You were a tremendous help.
- Lee Chandler: I didn't ask to sit down there.
- Patrick: You can't make small talk like every other grown-up in the world?
- Lee Chandler: No.
- Patrick: You can't talk about boring bullshit for half an hour? "Hey, how about those interest rates?" "Hey, I lost my Triple A card." Like everybody else?
- Lee... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lee Chandler: Do you actually have sex with these girls?
- Patrick: Well, we don't just play computer games.”
“I got two girlfriends and I'm in a band.”
“- Lee Chandler: You know, I've seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces like it was made of cardboard because some kid threw a band-aid in the water.
- Patrick: Oh, yeah...
- Lee Chandler: Yeah, he did! Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid directly in the ocean to distract them!
- Patrick: Shut up. Sharks don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joby: Hi Bob. Working hard, or hardly working?
- Bob: Pays the same either way.”