Bruce McGill quotes
“The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.”
“- Stanford Marks: You're the girl with the perfumed poo-poo bags, aren't you?
- Elle Woods: Actually I'm the woman with the scented waste receptacles, but yes.”
“Most of us, we bang around the game for a while, then we are forgotten. Ruth, Cobb, Gehrig, DiMaggio, those guys were bigger than the game, and I know that is not what you want. But right now, whether you like it or not, you're bigger than the game. And this is your chance to go out there and show them what you're made of, and that you owe to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When I'm playing comedy, I never do 'jokes'.”
“When I got the offer to do 'Weird Ernie' in the pilot, I was living in New York, and somebody had made a mistake, and they made an offer that was supposed to be $2,500 for the job, but they offered $25,000. I couldn't turn that down. I'd never heard of anything like that!”
“I really loved working with Michael Caine. He's a really skilled and experienced actor.”
- Mike Mathews: It just happened, Joe. It...
- Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Could have happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week".
“- Mace Hurley: We're getting a room for Dolly. We can help you, we want to help you! We can help you with a place to stay, we can help you with money!
- Karen Silkwood: But first I have to sign something, right? Sayin' I did all this?
- Mace Hurley: Just in your own words what happened.
- Karen Silkwood: Okay... uh, in my own words. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ralph Houk: You're reading the fan mail? You're letting the fans run the team?
- Dan Topping: The fans pay your salary, Ralph.
- Ralph Houk: Well, you can change the lineup if you want, but not while I'm manager. And I'll tell you something else, the right guy is going to break that stupid record!”
“We have an old saying in Delta House: don't get mad, get even.”
“- Joe Gould: You're all heart.
- Jimmy Johnston: My heart is for my family. My brains and my balls are for business.”
“- Mike Matthews: What did you do last night?
- Joe Hallenbeck: I think I fucked a squirrel to death, and don't remember.”
“- Karen Silkwood: You think I contaminated myself, you think I did that?
- Mace Hurley: I think you'd do just about anything to shut down this plant.”