“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“- Rogue: The first boy I ever kissed ended up in a coma for three weeks. I can still feel him inside my head. It's the same with you.
- Wolverine: There's not many people that'll understand what you're going through. But I think this guy, Xavier, is one of them. He seems to genuinely want to help you. And that's a rare thing, for people like us.”
“- Robyn Lee: He's the First Sergeant of your company, he's not somebody you want to piss off. You realise he's gonna cut your balls off.
- Ray Elwood: Yeah, probably.
- Robyn Lee: So, what if I stay? There's a chance you're going to lose your balls, do you think I'm worth it?
- Ray Elwood: Yeah, sure, why not?”
“- Rogue: Niagra Falls... up the Canadian Rockies, and then... it's only a few hundred miles to Anchorage.
- Rogue's Boyfriend: Won't it be kinda cold?
- Rogue: That's the point, stupid, otherwise it wouldn't be an adventure!”
“- Ray Elwood: I'm a natural enemy of guys like your dad, mostly because I don't give a shit about the army.
- Robyn Lee: If you don't give a shit, why'd you join?
- Ray Elwood: I didn't exactly have much of a say in the matter. I got caught stealing a car and the judge gave me a choice, either 6 months in prison or 3 years in the army. So I made...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Ray Elwood: Whoa, you're saying he's going to kill me?
- Robyn Lee: I don't know, but he's not a guy to mess with.
- Ray Elwood: Why are you telling me all this?
- Robyn Lee: I guess I don't want him to fuck you up.
- Ray Elwood: You realize that's probably the nicest thing anyone's said to me in my whole life?”
“- Rogue: When they come out... does it hurt?
- Wolverine: Every time.”
“- Magneto: America was going to be the land of tolerance. Peace.
- Rogue: Are you going to kill me?
- Magneto: Yes.
- Rogue: Why?
- Magneto: Because there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace. Not here, or anywhere else.”
“- Flora: How did you speak to him?
- Ada: I didn't need to speak. I could lay thoughts out in his mind like they were a sheet.
- Flora: Why didn't you get married?
- Ada: He became frightened and stopped listening.”
- Mackenzie Siler: When was the last time you tweezed?
- Laney Boggs: What?
- Mackenzie Siler: I mean your eyebrows.
- Laney Boggs: Never, why?
- Mackenzie Siler: Ever watch "Sesame Street"?
- Laney Boggs: Yeah.
- Mackenzie Siler: You know Bert?
“- Ray Elwood: I have the same dream all the time where its really high and I'm kind of floating and then I fall. Is that the same as yours?
- Robyn Lee: Kind of.
- Ray Elwood: Well, why? What happens in yours?
- Robyn Lee: I wake up before I hit the ground.
- Ray Elwood: I always hit. I don't wake up.”
“- Mr. Brocklehurst: And what is hell? Can you tell me that?
- Young Jane Eyre: A pit full of fire.
- Mr. Brocklehurst: And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there forever?
- Young Jane Eyre: No sir.
- Mr. Brocklehurst: What must you do to avoid it?
- Young Jane Eyre: Keep well and not die, sir.”
“- Alison Kantrowitz: You love the blouseman more than all of us?
- Pearl Kantrowitz: No. Sometimes it's easier to be different with a different person.”
“One day when my mother and father were singing together in the forest, a great storm blew up out of nowhere. But so passionate was their singing that they did not notice, nor did they stop as the rain began to fall, and when their voices rose for the final bars of the duet a great bolt of lighting came out of the sky and struck my father so that...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Alison Kantrowitz: I never have to listen to you ever again. I saw you. I was there. You should have seen yourself. You looked disgusting! I'm the teenager! Not you! You had your chance.
- Pearl Kantrowitz: No. I didn't.
- Alison Kantrowitz: Well then why do the rest of us have to suffer just because you fucked up your life!”