Francis Capra quotes
“- Priest: Don't be afraid, my son. No one is more powerful than God.
- Calogero (Age 9): I don't know about that, father. Your guy may be bigger than my guy up there, but my guy is bigger than your guy down here.
- Priest: Ya got a point.”
“- Slick (Age 17): What the fuck, man? What the fuck? These fuckin' spooks just came out of nowhere!
- Calogero (Age 9): Why don't you just leave em alone?
- Slick (Age 17): What the fuck is it with you and these niggers lately?
- Calogero (Age 9): They ain't bothering nobody.”
“I learned to give love and get love unconditionally. You just have to accept people for what they are.”
“- Elvis: I'm hungry.
- Glenn: Eat your hat.”
“- Elvis: Hi, I'm Elvis. I'm half Apache.
- Randolph: Nice to meet you, Elvis. Apache. They're the sworn enemy of my people.
- Elvis: Um, did I say Apache? Oh, I meant, I meant, I meant Cherokee.
- Randolph: That's even worse.”
“- Lorenzo: You stay away from that bar. You don't see me going to the bar, do you?
- Calogero (Age 9): You mean Mom won't let you go either?”
“It was great to be Catholic and go to confession. You could start over every week.”
“- Elvis: Traitor
- Jesse: What?
- Elvis: Girls are the enemy!
- Jesse: No, you are the enemy!”