Motivation quotes70 motivation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know there are no coincidences in this universe. Everything happens for a reason.”
“- Pavel: Muslims lived in this area for 600 years. The Nazis tried to wipe them out, then the communists and the Serbs.
- Cole: Why do this to them?
- Pavel: Language, religion, property, greed, you choose. Men kill other men and nobody knows why.”
“I'm your guard, Tiger. Don't make any sudden moves, 'cause I'm crafty and I'm quick. I've got the instints of a cat. What am I saying? I am a cat.”
“- Hector: Now he's talking war against Troy.
- Paris: Why?
- Hector: Because we control access to the silks and spices of Byzantine.
- Paris: I can't believe people go to war over nutmeg.
- Hector: Well, they do, Paris, and you'd better get used to it.”
“- Principal: Mr. White, you're late!
- Richie: I had to take a piss.
- Principal: What did you say?
- Richie: I mean... I had to urinate.”
“Hundreds of thousands will fighting to return home. But if they do not offer the sacrifice in blood now, we will all pay dearly with added gallons later. So if some must die, it is in a worthy cause.”
“If I didn't have a son that still loved me, I'd blow your fucking brains out all over that wall back there... right here, right now.”
“- Mr. Boggs: You gonna be a wrestler? You got trouble wrestlin' your wee-wee out of your trousers to take a leak!
- Gordie Boggs: It's not that I have trouble... just sometimes I don't see the point.”
“Those poor civilians are having a tough time, having to give up their gas and tires and sugar and having to buy bonds. We've got to keep up their morale.”
“As for me, I lost everything: my wife, my book, my job, everything that I thought was important. But I finally knew where I wanted to go. And now I have someone to help me get there.”
“If it's worth dying for, it's worth living for.”
“- Alice: We don't even have an apartment. How can we have a dinner party?
- Charlotte: Well, its another incentive to get one.”