Patrick McGoohan quotes
“The greatest evil that one has to fight constantly, every minute of the day until one dies, is the worse part of oneself.”
“Some men are destined never to leave Alcatraz... alive.”
“Marriage is a wonderful thing.”
“The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots.”
“- Paul Ruth: I want you to access the Ripe program. I do not have ConSec computer clearance.
- Cameron Vale: Neither do I.
- Paul Ruth: But you do have a nervous system. And so does a computer. And you can scan a computer, as you would another human being.”
“- Cameron Vale: You called me a scanner. What is that?
- Paul Ruth: Freak of nature, born with a certain form of ESP; derangement of the synapses which we call telepathy.”
“- Hilde: I have ready bath for us. Yes?
- Col. Mike McCauley: With bubbles?
- Hilde: With lots of bubbles.”