Novelty quotes24 novelty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Charlie: Are you having a good time?
- Sam: Not really, how about you?
- Charlie: I don't know. It's my first date, I don't have much to compare it to.”
“Where’s the jungle? This is a whole new thing. Nobody told us we had to do a whole new thing!”
“- Maria Corvier: Could we dance? Just for a minute, I've never danced with anyone, except professionally.
- Chuck Rodwell: Bunny, it occurs to me there's an awful lot of things you've never done.
- Maria Corvier: You have no idea. In fact, I had no idea. And I'd like to do every single one of them tonight.”
“I'd like to find a new light. A new light for paintings we haven't yet seen.”
“Try something new. I mean something old.”
“- Tupac: I was about to bust niggas in the mouth with this new album.
- Dr. Dre: I feel that.
- Tupac: Suge said you got some heat for a nigga.
- Dr. Dre: Hell yeah!”
“Anything new is always considered the devil's tool.”
“I don't like anything new.”
“I feel like the proto-human coming out of the forest primeval and seeing the moon for the first time and throwing rocks at it.”
“- Johnny: I've never felt this way before.
- Helen: Of course not. You're twenty.”
“See, as the mainspring goes back and forth, the bishop keeps fucking her in the ass. It's a genuine antique and it keeps perfect time.”
“- George III: What of the colonies, Mr. Pitt?
- Pitt: America is now a nation, sir.
- George III: Is it? Well. We must try and get used to it. I have known stranger things. I once saw a sheep with five legs...”
“I feel like a dolphin who's never tasted melted snow. What does the color blue taste like? Bobo knows? I must speak with the dolphins now.”
“I've never seen you here before. I like that in a woman.”
“- Thomas: What do you suppose the New World will look like?
- John Smith: Like all the others, I suppose. I've seen hundreds of new worlds, Thomas. What could possibly be different about this one?”
“The 70s are dead and gone. The 80s are going to be something wonderfully new and different, and so am I.”