“Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” quotes(2004)
Plot – San Diego, California, the seventies. Ron Burgundy, a famous anchorman who is posh, arrogant and quite stupid, thinks that women that work in television journalism should only manage fashion and cooking columns. However, he will change idea when the brilliant young journalist Veronica Corningstone becomes part of the editorial staff. They will start a personal fight on camera.
All actors – Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, David Koechner, Fred Willard, Chris Parnell, Kathryn Hahn, Fred Armisen, Seth Rogen, Paul F. Tompkins, Danny Trejoshow all
“Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” Quotes 22 quotes
“Don't act like you're not impressed.”
“You know I don't speak Spanish.”
- Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
- Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?
- Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe "diversity" is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
- Ron Burgundy: What cologne you gonna go with? "London Gentleman", or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. "Blackbeard's Delight".
- Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... it's called "Sex Panther" by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
“- Veronica Corningstone: For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone.
- Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.”
“Hey, Ron. I'm riding a furry tractor.”
Don't you know I'd never say "fuck". Fuck.
“- Ron Burgundy: Um, Brick, before I let you go, are you still having your celebrity golf tournament?
- Brick Tamland: Um, no, no. Too many people died last year, so we're not gonna.”
“- Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
- Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.”
“- Ron Burgundy: Hey Garth. How's the divorce?
- Garth Holliday: Oh, not so good... I'll probably never see my kids again.
- Ron Burgundy: [interrupts, not listening] Fantastic!”
“Oh Ron, there are literally thousands of other men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you.”
“I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
[Veronica turns and walks away]
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you.”
“What do you say if we go out on a date? Have some chicken, maybe some sex... you know, see what happens.”
“I immediately regret this decision.”
“I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy like the guy said... my tummy itches.”