Nonsense quotes28 nonsense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Actors in real life
- From the movie: Billy Madison
“Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
- From the movie: What About Bob?
“Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.”
- From the movie: Ski School
“It's not how far you go, it's how go you far.”
“Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.”
“Why is a raven like a writing desk?”
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
- From the movie: A Matter of Life and Death
“- June: There's no sense in love.
- Abraham Farlan: Wisdom still flowers in Boston.”
- From the movie: Pee-wee's Big Adventure
“- Pee-wee Herman: Exhibit D: Jimmy what is this? Too late! Chip!
- Chip: It looks like a pen.
- Pee-wee Herman: Exactly! I bought this pen exactly one hour before my bike was stolen. Why? What's the significance? I don't know!”
- From the movie: The Importance of Being Earnest
“- Jack: Algy, you're always talking nonsense.
- Algy: It's better than listening to it.”
- From the movie: Road Trip
“- E.L.: Well, there are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. Take your situation for example: it's not cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.
- Kyle: That makes no sense.
- E.L.: Hey, don't look at me Kyle, ok, I didn't make up the rules.”
- From the movie: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
“A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
- From the movie: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- From the movie: Rio
“- Blu: This is the coolest place I've ever seen! You know, despite the obvious health code violations!
- Rafael: Ha-ha! I like you, nothing you say makes any sense!”
- From the movie: The Freshman
“I'm getting too old for this nonsense.”
- From the movie: Me, Myself and Irene
“Man how the hell can they call Pluto a planet? No motherfucking planet has an elliptical orbit. This shit don't make no sense.”
- From the movie: Mystery of the Wax Museum
“- Florence: As I live and breathe and wear spats, the prince.
- Jim: You been doing experiments with scotch and soda again?”
- From the movie: Ed Wood
- From the movie: The Mighty Quinn
“- Xavier Quinn: You think Maubee did it? Cut a man's head off?
- Jump Jones: That fucker, he does that! That's why he's like that!
- Xavier Quinn: Try and make sense when you talk, Jump.”
- From the movie: Time After Time
“- H.G. Wells: Do you still insist that this is all poppycock?
- Amy Robbins: That's not exactly the word I had in mind.”
- From the movie: Monsters, Inc.
- From the movie: Cube²: Hypercube
“- Jerry Whitehall: I've been trying to get a handle on the configuration of these rooms. All I can say is...
- Simon Grady: They just don't make any sense.”
- From the movie: National Treasure
“- Patrick Gates: And he dragged you two into this nonsense?
- Abigail Chase: Literally.
- Riley Poole: I volunteered.”
- From the movie: Detroit Rock City
- From the movie: Bridget Jones's Diary
“- Interviewer: What do you think about the El Nino phenomenon?
- Bridget Jones: It's a blip. Latin music's on its way out.”