Nonsense quotes28 nonsense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.”
“Why is a raven like a writing desk?”
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
“- June: There's no sense in love.
- Abraham Farlan: Wisdom still flowers in Boston.”
“- Jack: Algy, you're always talking nonsense.
- Algy: It's better than listening to it.”
“- E.L.: Well, there are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. Take your situation for example: it's not cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.
- Kyle: That makes no sense.
- E.L.: Hey, don't look at me Kyle, ok, I didn't make up the rules.”
“A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
“- Blu: This is the coolest place I've ever seen! You know, despite the obvious health code violations!
- Rafael: Ha-ha! I like you, nothing you say makes any sense!”
“I'm getting too old for this nonsense.”
“Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
“Man how the hell can they call Pluto a planet? No motherfucking planet has an elliptical orbit. This shit don't make no sense.”
“- Xavier Quinn: You think Maubee did it? Cut a man's head off?
- Jump Jones: That fucker, he does that! That's why he's like that!
- Xavier Quinn: Try and make sense when you talk, Jump.”
“Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.”
“- H.G. Wells: Do you still insist that this is all poppycock?
- Amy Robbins: That's not exactly the word I had in mind.”
“- Jerry Whitehall: I've been trying to get a handle on the configuration of these rooms. All I can say is...
- Simon Grady: They just don't make any sense.”
“- Patrick Gates: And he dragged you two into this nonsense?
- Abigail Chase: Literally.
- Riley Poole: I volunteered.”
“- Interviewer: What do you think about the El Nino phenomenon?
- Bridget Jones: It's a blip. Latin music's on its way out.”
“- Louis Tully: Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.
[the...” (continue)(continue reading)