Nonsense quotes28 nonsense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.”
“It's not how far you go, it's how go you far.”
“Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.”
“Why is a raven like a writing desk?”
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
“- June: There's no sense in love.
- Abraham Farlan: Wisdom still flowers in Boston.”
“- Jack: Algy, you're always talking nonsense.
- Algy: It's better than listening to it.”
“- E.L.: Well, there are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. Take your situation for example: it's not cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.
- Kyle: That makes no sense.
- E.L.: Hey, don't look at me Kyle, ok, I didn't make up the rules.”
“A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
“- Blu: This is the coolest place I've ever seen! You know, despite the obvious health code violations!
- Rafael: Ha-ha! I like you, nothing you say makes any sense!”
“I'm getting too old for this nonsense.”
“Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
“Man how the hell can they call Pluto a planet? No motherfucking planet has an elliptical orbit. This shit don't make no sense.”
“- Xavier Quinn: You think Maubee did it? Cut a man's head off?
- Jump Jones: That fucker, he does that! That's why he's like that!
- Xavier Quinn: Try and make sense when you talk, Jump.”
“- H.G. Wells: Do you still insist that this is all poppycock?
- Amy Robbins: That's not exactly the word I had in mind.”
“- Jerry Whitehall: I've been trying to get a handle on the configuration of these rooms. All I can say is...
- Simon Grady: They just don't make any sense.”
“- Patrick Gates: And he dragged you two into this nonsense?
- Abigail Chase: Literally.
- Riley Poole: I volunteered.”
“- Interviewer: What do you think about the El Nino phenomenon?
- Bridget Jones: It's a blip. Latin music's on its way out.”