All actors – Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Greta Gerwig, Billy Crudup, John Hurt, Richard E. Grant, Caspar Phillipson, John Carroll Lynch, Beth Grant, Max Casella, Sara Verhagen, Hélène Kuhn, Deborah Findlay, Corey Johnson, Aidan O'Hare, Ralph Brown, David Caves, Penny Downie, Georgie Glen, Julie Judd, Peter Hudson, John Paval, Bill Dunn, Vivienne Vernes, Yann Bean, Ken Starcevic, Craig Sechler, Rebecca Compton, Bryan Ashby, David DeBoy, Stéphane Höhn, Serge Onteniente, Sunnie Pelant, Aiden Weinberg, Brody Weinberg, Roland Pidoux, Antoine de La Morinerie, Gérard Pierrot, Ian McCleary, Justin Schweiger, Emmanuel Herault, William Beaux d'Albenas, Nicolas Guigou, David Friszman, Chloé Berthier, Eric Soubelet, Gaspard Koenig, Mathilde Ripley, Barbara Foliot, Albain Venzo, Frédérike Adler, Patrick Hamel, , Gary Ayash, Matthew Bowerman, Rick Burk, Loretta Burnette, Jay Bush II, Stephanie Cookie Carson, Alejandro Chamorro, Richard Allen Cramer, Tom Cutler, Kahil Dotay, Kayla Ellenwood, Lindsay Dyan Epp, Nathan Ferguson, Grégoire Foessel, Michael Garvey, Wesley Green, Philip Greene, Donald Imm, William Kaffenberger, George Kardulias, Stephen L. Kolb, Benjamin Loeh, Dan Mandel, Suzanne Martin, Neal McNeil, Sarah Middlemiss, Jeff Moore, Maya Nalli, Chaz Riddle, Kelsey Saunders, Debra Smyers, Eric Supensky, Peter Sweet, Robert E Thompson, Richard Walz Sr., Marla Aaron Wapner, Don Whatleyshow all
“Jackie” Quotes 22 quotes
“Objects and artifacts last far longer than people, and they represent important ideas in history, identity, beauty.”
“When something is written down, does that make it true?”
“What do you want me to do first, Hmm? Plan the funeral or pack the furniture?”
“- The Journalist: Most writers want to be famous.
- Jackie Kennedy: You want to be famous?
- The Journalist: No, I'm fine as I am.
- Jackie Kennedy: You should prepare yourself, this article will bring you a great deal of attention.
- The Journalist: Ah. In that case, any advice for me?
- Jackie Kennedy: Yes. Don't marry the president.”
“- Jackie Kennedy: I wrote him a letter. That night, before we moved the casket to the Capitol. Do you know what I wrote? That I wanted to die. I wanted to die.
- The Priest: I understand.
- Jackie Kennedy: Do you?
- The Priest: I do. Unless you are askingpermission.
- Jackie Kennedy: No, only crass, self-indulgent people kill themselves. No, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The man would spend whatever it took for votes, but balked at buying a beautiful painting.”
“- The Priest: I have lived a blessed life. And yet every night, when I climb into bed, turn off the lights, and stare in to the dark, I wonder... Is this all there is?
- Jackie Kennedy: You wonder?
- The Priest: Every soul on this planet does. But then, when morning comes, we all wake up and make a pot of coffee.
- Jackie Kennedy: Why do we...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I never wanted fame. I just became a Kennedy.”
“A First Lady must always be ready to pack her suitcases. It's inevitable.”
“You left your mark on this country, Mrs. Kennedy. These past few days, that the story. Losing a president is like... It's like losing a father. And you were a mother to all of us, and that's a very good story.”
Jesus once passed a blind beggar on the road, and his disciples asked: "Who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?". And Jesus said: "Neither this man nor his parents sinned. He was made blind so that the works of God could be revealed in him". And with that, he placed mud on his eyes and told him to wash in the Pool of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Priest: God is love, and God is everywhere.
- Jackie Kennedy: Was he in the bullet that killed Jack?
- The Priest: Absolutely.
- Jackie Kennedy: Is he inside me now?
- The Priest: Yes, of course. Of course he is.
- Jackie Kennedy: Well, that's a funny game he plays, hiding all the time.”
“- Jackie Kennedy: I think God is cruel.
- The Priest: Well, now you're getting into trouble.”
“There will be great progress. There will be other great presidents. The Johnsons have been so generous to me. But there won't be another Camelot. Not another Camelot.”
“- The Priest: Take comfort in those memories.
- Jackie Kennedy: I can't. They're mixed up with all the others.”
“I value my privacy. I always have.”