John Carroll Lynch quotes
- From the movie: Fargo
“- Norm Gunderson: People don't much use the three-cent.
- Marge Gunderson: Of course they do. Whenever they raise the postage, people need the little stamps.”
“I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.”
- From the movie: The Invitation
“Forgiveness doesn't have to wait. I'm free to forgive myself and so are you. It's a beautiful thing. It really is.”
- From the movie: The Founder
“- Dick McDonald: A hothead like that, you don't know what he's capable of.
- Mac McDonald: It's all bluster, Dick. His bark is worse than his bite.
- Dick McDonald: That's what Neville Chamberlain said.”
“Psychological horror I've always appreciated.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“As an actor, I've given up judgement of evil.”
“Great money does not a great human make.”
- From the movie: Waking the Dead
“- Fielding Pierce: I am so sick of having to apologize for being an American.
- Father Mileski: North American.
- Fielding Pierce: God, I'm so sorry. Yes, North American. But I can't help noticing that when people run to freedom they tend to wash up on North American shores. This country is till the best that we've been able to do in the whole...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Zodiac
"The Most Dangerous Game". It was my favorite book in high school. It's about this man who waits for these people to get shipwrecked on this island. Because he was tired of hunting animals, he hunted the people for the challenge.
“I found my creation in you. It's life. God is love, Moll. Love is God.”
- From the movie: The Good Girl
“Life goes on, and so should we.”
“- Walt Kowalski: How ya doing Martin, you crazy Italian prick?
- Barber Martin: Walts! You cheap bastard! I should have known you'd come in, I was having such a pleasant day!”
“- Fiona: Why does he run from me?
- Tadhg: Why do you chase him?
- Fiona: He's my little brother! He's lost out there!
- Tadhg: He's not lost... he's just with another branch of the family.”
“Once a Selkie finds its skin again, neither chains of steel nor chains of love can keep her from the sea. From that day on, it was forbidden to harm a seal on the island.”
“- Barber Martin: There. You finally look like a human being again. You shouldn't wait so long between hair cuts, you cheap son of a bitch.
- Walt Kowalski: Yeah. I'm surprised you're still around. I was always hoping you'd die off and they got someone in here that knew what the hell they were doing.”