“Seems Like Old Times” quotes(1980)
Plot – Nick, an aloof writer, is involved in a robbery. Hunted and desperate, he refuges in her former wife Glenda's house, a lawyer now married to the Attorney General. As expected, the result is a series of misunderstandings, jealousies and complications. In the final trial, Nick is defended by Glenda and he's absolved. Finally he comes back to his solitary writing, until he's unconsciously involved in new adventures.
All actors – Goldie Hawn, Chevy Chase, Charles Grodin, Robert Guillaume, Harold Gould, George Grizzard, Yvonne Wilder, T.K. Carter, Judd Omen, Marc Alaimo, Bill Zuckert, Jerry Housershow all
“Seems Like Old Times” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Chester! You just went through a stop sign.
- Chester: I can't help it. I don't like to read when I drive.”
“- Fred: What should I do, Ira?
- Governon: What should he do about what?
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: The chicken, Fred is a vegetarian and doesn't know if he should eat it.
- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: Eat the chicken, Fred.”
“- Aurora De La Hoya: He took the broom and went out the back door. He didn't say what he was going to clean up.
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Oh, shit.
- Aurora De La Hoya: Well, maybe it was.”
“I think the three of us make a wonderful pair.”
"There are some things a man has to do alone. This is not one of them so I'm going for help".
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: That's barbecue sauce.
- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: Black barbecue sauce?
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Yes. It's mexican. Very hot. Don't eat it.
- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: I wasn't going to.”
“- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: Your Honor, this is the kind of testimony that looks silly on the surface.
- Judge John Channing: On the surface, in the middle, and on the bottom.”
“- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: Is this a gag?
- Fred: This is a government agency... you know we don't have a sense of humor.”
“Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? Who's going to serve the coffee now?”
“I have a headache in my entire body.”
“- Dist. Atty. Ira J. Parks: We're going to have a serious conversation tonight.
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: I'm looking forward to it.
- Nick Gardenia: Anything special you'd like for dinner?”
“- Thomas: My cousin's fighting; he's getting the crap kicked out of him.
- Glenda Gardenia Parks: At least he's working!”
“Why am I always the last one in the neighborhood to get in bed with you?”