Goldie Hawn quotes
“For 18 years your mother is the most important person to you in your entire life. And then... and then... One day poof! You're gone. And then what are you supposed to do. Like, just adjust? Just like that?”
“I drink because I am a sensitive and highly strong person.”
“- Annie: Mrs. Burbridge, would you come over here for a moment? Has it escaped your attention that these children have head to toe poison oak?
- Adele Burbridge: Well no, I... well yes, but...
- Annie: But what? My children are in need of medical assistance! And you can sit here and smugly lecture me on the importance of tests? Tests which exist...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Judy Benjamin: What do you want from me? I didn't ask her to punish everybody! Do you think I like schlepping in the rain all day and all night?
- Pvt. Wanda Winter: Just keep marching, Benjamin.
- Judy Benjamin: My name is Judy! J-U-D-Y! Judy! And I'd like somebody to call me by my name! Oh, okay I took my life in my own hands, I made a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Chester! You just went through a stop sign.
- Chester: I can't help it. I don't like to read when I drive.”
“- Emily Middleton: Let's go out tonight. Hair, makeup, boobs... we're going out!
- Linda Middleton: Emily, I am not going out at night.
- Emily Middleton: Everything shouldn't be so scary.
- Ruth: Oh, it damn well should. One in four tourists are kidnapped.
- Emily Middleton: Not true.
- Ruth: One, two, three... Somebody's missing.”
“- Suzette: I saw this guy, he was on a stretcher. His face was all purple and I thought he was dead. Even he looked at my tits.
- Lavinia Kingsley: Maybe you revived him.”
“Marriage is ridiculous.”
“When we lose empathy, we lose our humanity.”
“I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.”
“- Dean Proffitt: What could I possibly give you... ever... that you don't already have?
- Joanna: A little girl.”
“- Jake: Don't let him see you drinking!
- Suzette: I've been drinking rum and coke since before he was born, he can go fuck himself.”
“- Joanna: Try to understand, Grant, I don't love you anymore.
- Grant Stayton III: What's love got to do with marriage?”
“- Steffi: Over the years I often wondered what would have happened if we stayed together.
- Joe: That's something we never gonna know. We've managed to produce a fabulous daughter though. She got your looks, fortunately, and my... magic personality.”
“- Laura: I'm through with love, I'll never fall again!
- Steffi: What are you talking about? You're only 14!”