Goldie Hawn quotes
“For 18 years your mother is the most important person to you in your entire life. And then... and then... One day poof! You're gone. And then what are you supposed to do. Like, just adjust? Just like that?”
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Chester! You just went through a stop sign.
- Chester: I can't help it. I don't like to read when I drive.”
“- Emily Middleton: Let's go out tonight. Hair, makeup, boobs... we're going out!
- Linda Middleton: Emily, I am not going out at night.
- Emily Middleton: Everything shouldn't be so scary.
- Ruth: Oh, it damn well should. One in four tourists are kidnapped.
- Emily Middleton: Not true.
- Ruth: One, two, three... Somebody's missing.”
“- Suzette: I saw this guy, he was on a stretcher. His face was all purple and I thought he was dead. Even he looked at my tits.
- Lavinia Kingsley: Maybe you revived him.”
“Marriage is ridiculous.”
“When we lose empathy, we lose our humanity.”
“I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.”
“- Dean Proffitt: What could I possibly give you... ever... that you don't already have?
- Joanna: A little girl.”
“- Jake: Don't let him see you drinking!
- Suzette: I've been drinking rum and coke since before he was born, he can go fuck himself.”
“- Joanna: Try to understand, Grant, I don't love you anymore.
- Grant Stayton III: What's love got to do with marriage?”
“- Steffi: Over the years I often wondered what would have happened if we stayed together.
- Joe: That's something we never gonna know. We've managed to produce a fabulous daughter though. She got your looks, fortunately, and my... magic personality.”
“- Laura: I'm through with love, I'll never fall again!
- Steffi: What are you talking about? You're only 14!”
“What is this gelatinous muck? Andrew, when I tell you to pack staples, must I specify that you are to pack good caviar and not this $1.99 fish bait? Caviar should be round, and hard, and of adequate size, and should burst in your mouth at precisely the right moment.”
“- Annie: Tell me something about my life, Dean, something not horrible.
- Dean Proffitt: Well uh... yeah, there was that time you were working at Burger Boy, and this kid started choking on a French fry and everybody in the place panicked, including me, except you, you knew exactly what to do. You ran over to the kid and you gave him that...” (continue)(continue reading)