“Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure” quotes(1989)
Plot – Bill and Ted are two teenagers who desire to form a rock band, but before they have to finish the high school and both struggle to pass the history exam. If Ted fails, he will have to go to the military school. Rufus, a man arrived from the future, helps them to study.
All actors – Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, George Carlin, Terry Camilleri, Dan Shor, Tony Steedman, Rod Loomis, Al Leong, Jane Wiedlin, Robert V. Barron, Clifford David, Hal Landon Jr.show all
“Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure” Quotes 21 quotes
“Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers... San Dimas High School football rules.”
“- Ted: Whoa. He didn't even card us, dude.
- Bill: Yeah, we have to remember this place.”
“- Freud: And so, Ted's father's own fear of failure has caused him to make his son the embodiment of all his deepest anxieties about himself. And hence, his aggression transference onto Ted.
- Ted: Whoa...
- Freud: Okay, Ted?
- Ted: Yes... Thank you very much, Sigmund Freud...
- Freud: Bill?
- Bill: Nah. Just got a minor oedipal complex.”
It seems to me the only thing you've learned is that Caesar is a "salad dressing dude".
“- Ted: Our first guest speaker comes from the year 400 BC, a time when most of the world looked like the cover of the Led Zeppelin album, Houses of the Holy.
- Bill: We were there. There were many steps and columns. It was most tranquil.
- Ted: He is sometimes known as the father of modern thought. He was the teacher of Plato, who was in turn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bill: It is indeed a pleasure to introduce to you a gentleman we picked up in medieval Mongolia in the year 1269.
- Ted: Please welcome, the very excellent barbarian...
- Ted, Bill: ...Mr. Genghis Khan!
- Ted: This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.”
“- Rufus: Greetings, my excellent friends.
- Ted: Do you know when the Mongols ruled China?
- Rufus: Well... Perhaps we can ask them.”
“Fourscore and... Seven minutesago, we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure, conceived by our new friends: Bill and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition, which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other, and... Party on, dudes!”
“- Capt. Logan: I spoke to your principal today, Ted. He said you're failing history.
- Ted: Me and Bill...
- Capt. Logan: He also said that if fail history, you flunk out of school. You know what that would mean, don't ya, Ted?
- Ted: That I would have to go to Oates Military Acadamy, sir.
- Capt. Logan: Uh-huh. I spoke to Colonel Oates this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hi, welcome to the future. San Dimas, California, 2688. And I'm telling you it's great here. The air is clean, the water's clean, even the dirt, it's clean. Bowling averages are way up, mini-golf scores are way down. And we have more excellent water slides than any other planet we communicate with. I'm telling you this place is great! But it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bill: Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.
- Ted: Yes, Bill. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video.
- Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ted: Okay, if you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?
- Future Bill and Future Ted: Sixty-nine, dude!”