Santa claus quotes36 santa claus quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Patch: Don't you believe in Santa Claus?
- B.Z.: Why should I? He never brought me anything.
- Patch: That's because you were probably a naughty boy.”
“- Hallie O'Fallon: I'm gonna ask Santa to get them back together again so we can have us back together again.
- Ethan O'Fallon: Now look Hallie, you can't ask Santa Claus for that
- Hallie O'Fallon: Why not?
- Ethan O'Fallon: Well because... he's jolly... he's a jolly fat guy and not a marriage counseller.”
“- Regina Belmont: What are you guys doing?
- Sarah: They said that if we breathe this, we can go to the North Pole to see Santa Claus.
- Regina Belmont: That's so sick!”
“- Laura: All Neal told him was that Santa was more of a feeling. More of a state of mind than an actual person.
- Scott Calvin: Kind of like Neal.”
“- Harmony: Don't say that to her! There is too a Santa, and this is his magic sack!
- Lacy: If that's Santa's sack, why do you have it?”
“- Detective Nunzio: Look, I know you're Scott Calvin. You know you're Scott Calvin. So let's make this simple: I say, name, you say, Scott Calvin. Name?
- Scott Calvin: Kriss Kringle.
- Detective Nunzio: Name?
- Scott Calvin: Sinterklaas.
- Detective Nunzio: Name!
- Scott Calvin: Père Noël. Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nickel... Topo Gigio!
- Detective...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Denise: Cindy if, uh, you don't go back to bed... Santa won't come.
- Tommy: He's not the only one.”
“- Emmeline Lestrange: Oh Richard, you can't know everything. Only God knows everything.
- Richard Lestrange: God. He can't find us any better than Santa Claus.”
“- Harmony Star: There's no such thing! Think about it: a guy who flies around the whole world in one night. It just doesn't quite correspond to the laws of time and travel.
- Ernest P. Worell: Now, now, now, now, now, it's possible. You take the International Date Line, multiply it by the Time Zones, divided by the accelerated rotation of the...” (continue)(continue reading)