Santa claus quotes37 santa claus quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm not just a whimsical figure who wears a charming suit and affects a jolly demeanor. You know, I I I'm a symbol. I'm a symbol of the human ability to be able to suppress the selfish and hateful tendencies that rule the major part of our lives. If you can't believe, if you can't accept anything on faith, then you're doomed for a life dominated...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Claustrophobic? Who would ever be afraid of Santa Clause?”
“- Fred Gailey: Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Governent, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus.
- Judge Henry X. Harper: Uh, since the United States Government declares this man to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I usually specialize in stuff you can wrap.”
“Hallie, you can ask for toys, parakeets, hair care products, I don't care. But you may not ask for anything to do with interpersonal relationships! Got it? This is Santa Claus, not Dear Abby.”
“Santa's in the slammer! We gotta get him out! Is vagrancy a capital crime?”
“If this court finds that Mr. Kringle is not who he says he is, that there is no Santa, I ask the court to judge which is worse: A lie that draws a smile or a truth that draws a tear.”
“- Kris Kringle: You think I'm a fraud, don't you?
- Dorey Walker: Fraud is a bit too strong of a word.
- Kris Kringle: But you don't believe in me.
- Dorey Walker: I believe that Christmas is for children.
- Kris Kringle: Well your daughter doesn't believe in me, either.
- Dorey Walker: I don't think that there's any harm in not believing in a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dorey Walker: Would you be our Santa Claus?
- Kris Kringle: Uh, me?
- Dorey Walker: Well, do you have any experience?
- Kris Kringle: Well just a little.”
“Look, it don't matter a hill of beans what happens to me but the world couldn't afford it if anything happened to you. Now stay put.”
“We invite you to ask yourself this one simple question: Do you believe in Santa Claus?”
“This guy ain't dangerous. He may be off his rails a bit, but he ain't nothing. And if he wants to call himself Santa Claus, then God bless him.”
“- Killer Santa: What's the matter, you don't like Santa Claus?
- Mr. Levitt: Well, it's good for business, bad for my stomach. It's a lot of phony sentiment, you know what I am saying.”
“- Katya: You have bewitched my family. My children think all you British are Santa Claus in beautiful tweed clothes.
- Barley: There's no Santa Claus. Nobody is what it seems. Except you.”
“Now look, Hallie, you can ask for toys, parakeets, hair care products, I don't care. But you may not ask for anything to do with interpersonal relationships! Got it? This is Santa Claus, not Dear Abby.”
“The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms...” (continue)(continue reading)