Javier Bardem quotes
“She was the total package: smart, beautiful, tremendous appetite.”
“- Mr. Ping: What was I supposed to do, huh? What if the pandas don't have food you like? You're never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.
- Li: Oh yes, about that. We can't share the location of the village with others. So...
- Mr. Ping: Oh, you think I can't keep a secret, huh? I raised Po for twenty years before I finally told...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Li: You have to come home with me.
- Po: What? To the secret village?
- Li: Yes, son. You must rediscover what it is to be a panda. You have to learn how to live like a panda. Sleep like a panda. Eat like a panda. Those one hundred and three dumplings? I was just warming up.
- Po: I always knew I wasn’t eating up to my full potential!”
“- Po: There's no way I can stop him!
- Li: Unless you had an army of your own.
- Po: You don't even know kung fu!
- Li: Then you will teach us.”
“Panda's don't walk. We roll!”
“- Malkina: Greed really takes you to the edge, doesn't it?
- Reiner: That's not what greed does. That's what greed is.”
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't have to do this.
- Anton Chigurh: People always say the same thing.
- Carla Jean Moss: What do they say?
- Anton Chigurh: They say, "You don't have to do this".
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't.
“- Raoul Silva: No remorse. Just as I had imagined.
- M: Regret is unprofessional.”
“- Reiner: Are you really that cold?
- Malkina: The truth has no temperature.”
“Men are attracted to flawed women too of course, but their illusion is that they can fix them. They just want to be entertained. The truth about women is that you can do anything to them except bore them.”
“There is nothing superfluous in my life. When a thing is redundant, it is - poof - eliminated.”
“- Nervous Accountant: Are you going to shoot me?
- Anton Chigurh: That depends. Do you see me?”