Chuck Norris quotes
“I don't initiate violence, I retaliate.”
“People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting.”
“A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.”
“- Diana Luna: What do you do when you don't have someone?
- Eddie Cusack: You find someone!”
“- Gen. Taylor: I'm gonna retire after this mission.
- Col. Scot McCoy: You say that every time.”
“Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.”
“Do you mind?... I'm a bit shy.”
“- Gen. Trau: Colonel Braddock, is it not true that during the war there was a price on your head of 5,000 American Dollars?
- Col. James Braddock: It was more like 20,000. Why don't you tell us why there was a price on my head?
- Gen. Trau: For your war crimes, of course.
- Col. James Braddock: For killing assholes like you!”
“- Sgt. Deke Slater: You know, they say it isn't bragging if you can back it up.
- Joshua McCord: It's still bragging.
- Sgt. Deke Slater: Well, this braggart thinks he can beat you to the bell.”
“- Jack Tucker: Do we run or fight?
- Col. James Braddock: We don't have a choice now.”
“If you come back in, I'll hit you with so many rights you'll be begging for a left.”
“- Ramon Cota: We could have been such a beautiful team.
- Col. Scott McCoy: Not on your best day, pal. You're nothing but a chickenshit weasel who thrives on the misery of others. And when death calls, you'll be screaming like a baby.”
“- Gen. Taylor: [Cota's mountain headquarters] is heavily guarded on all three sides.
- Col. Scott McCoy: Most mountains have four sides.”
“- Matt Hunter: Tell me something John, what are you going to do when the social security people find out you've been moonlighting?
- John Eagle: Ain't found out about my air boat business. Been doing it for 40 years.
- Matt Hunter: That's probably because you haven't made a profit in the last thirty-nine.”
“When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.”
“- Molly: Where have you been, stranger?
- J.J. McQuade: I've been real busy.
- Molly: Oh boy, same old trouble, huh?
- J.J. McQuade: My kind of trouble doesn't take vacations.”
“- Gen. Taylor: Let me tell you about your contact. Cota killed her husband in front of her, then he killed her baby and used the corpse to smuggle cocaine, then he raped her. I wouldn't mention any of this when you meet her - she's probably still a little touchy about it.
- Col. Scott McCoy: Probably.”
“The misfortunes of war!”
“If winning overshadows everything, why didn't you teach one of us to lose?”
“Nikko was easy. Now it's your turn. One night you'll close your eyes, and when they open I'll be there. It'll be time to die.”