Mila Kunis quotes
“I don't think it's true that blondes have more fun... Trust me, it is not true!”
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“Jackie Burkhardt-Steven, do you really think we're a creepy, unnatural couple?
Steven Hyde-Come on. It's a crazy question. I mean, if this relationship wasn't just a little bit creepy and unnatural I wouldn't be in it.”
“Everybody wants their first make-out to be special. Someplace romantic like Ireland, or Disneyworld.”
“Donna, sex is how we control men. If they know we like it as much as they do, we'll never get jewelry again.”
“Androgynous guys are so manly.”
“Donna Pinciotti-Excuse me Jackie, when did you lose your soul?
Jackie Burkhardt-Cheerleading camp.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Rachel Jansen from the front desk, whats going on up there, we're getting calls about a woman crying hysterically.
- Peter Bretter: Yeah, y'know, I hear it too, it sounds like she's having a tough time, I think it's coming from the floor above me.
- Rachel Jansen: You're on the top floor.
- Peter Bretter: I'll try to keep it down.”
- From the movie: Oz The Great And Powerful
“There's so much good here, it sickens me.”
“- Eli: I was carrying and reading the book everyday, got so caught up in protecting it, I forgot to live by what I'd learnt from it
- Solara: And what's that?
- Eli: To do more for others than you do for yourself.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Why Dracula?
- Peter Bretter: Because he's a man like anyone else. He just wants to be loved. And every time he gets close to a human woman, he ends up smothering and killing her, which is a feeling I am familiar with.”
“I think that an actor is more likely to be forgiven in the public's eye than an actress.”
“I am... stubborn, and I admit it, so it's OK.”
“I honestly think being single's great. Being in a relationship's great. It's all about the timing.”
“Always have a backup plan.”
“That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it's just bullying.”