Mila Kunis quotes
“I don't think it's true that blondes have more fun... Trust me, it is not true!”
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Rachel Jansen from the front desk, whats going on up there, we're getting calls about a woman crying hysterically.
- Peter Bretter: Yeah, y'know, I hear it too, it sounds like she's having a tough time, I think it's coming from the floor above me.
- Rachel Jansen: You're on the top floor.
- Peter Bretter: I'll try to keep it down.”
“There's so much good here, it sickens me.”
“- Eli: I was carrying and reading the book everyday, got so caught up in protecting it, I forgot to live by what I'd learnt from it
- Solara: And what's that?
- Eli: To do more for others than you do for yourself.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Why Dracula?
- Peter Bretter: Because he's a man like anyone else. He just wants to be loved. And every time he gets close to a human woman, he ends up smothering and killing her, which is a feeling I am familiar with.”
“I think that an actor is more likely to be forgiven in the public's eye than an actress.”
“I am... stubborn, and I admit it, so it's OK.”
“I honestly think being single's great. Being in a relationship's great. It's all about the timing.”
“Always have a backup plan.”
“That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it's just bullying.”