Amanda Seyfried quotes
“- John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
- Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
- Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.”
“- Sophie: Grandma? You weren't invited.
- Ruby Sheridan: That's the best kind of party, little girl.”
“- Sophie: Sky is here, and these are my other two dads.
- Fernando Cienfuegos: Of course it takes three great men to create such a woman.”
“- Sophie: [checking to see if he's unhurt] Can you move?
- Charlie: Only my lips.
“- Samantha Jackson: Alright, I've got 'Dred Scott v. Sandford', 'Plessy v. Ferguson', and 'Brown v. The Board of Education'.
- John: I got 'Kramer vs. Kramer', 'Alien vs. Predator', and 'Freddy vs. Jason'.”
“- Karen Smith: So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins.
- Gretchen Wieners: No, honey, uh-uh.
- Karen Smith: That's not right, is it?
- Gretchen Wieners: That is so not right.”
“- Judge: Ms. Jackson please control your client or I will hold you both in contempt of court.
- Ted: Oh piss off! All right? I'm standing up for me, and I 'm standing up for the homos! We deserve respect!
- Samantha Jackson: Ted shut up!”
- Samantha Jackson: Do I have "fuck me" eyes?
- Ted: No, you have "Give me the ring, my precious" eyes.
“- Samantha: They've denied you the same rights as everybody else, just because you're different.
- Ted: Can you get me my life back?”
“I didn't know love had an expiration date.”
“- Samantha Jackson: Ted, do you love your wife?
- Shep Wild: Objection. She's not his wife. The marriage was annulled.
- Samantha Jackson: I'll rephrase. Do you love Tami-Lynn?
- Ted: I love my wife. Okay, my wife. More than anything in the world. We're married, I don't care what anybody says.”
“- Sophie: I don't care if you slept with hundreds of men. You're my mom, and I love you so much.
- Donna: [hugging her] Oh, Soph! And I haven't slept with hundreds of men.”
“- Donna: Oh, look at my baby, her whole life ahead of her!
- Sophie: Oh please, I'm getting married, I'm not joining a convent!”
“I don't want my children growing up, not knowing who their father is, because it's just, it's crap!”
“- Karen Smith: If you're from Africa, why are you white?
- Gretchen Wieners: Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.”
“- Karen Smith: God. My hips are huge!
- Gretchen Wieners: Oh please. I hate my calves.
- Regina George: At least you guys can wear halters. I've got man shoulders.
- Cady Heron: [voiceover] I used to think there was just fat and skinny. But apparently there's lots of things that can be wrong on your body.”