Justin Theroux quotes
“I've never been shocked by anything on television, except the news.”
I didn't have a lot of ambition, which I think was a good thing. I was ambitious about quality, but I wasn't ambitious in the "I've got to get a pilot!" way.
“You can ruin your own life if you want to but you're not going to destroy ours. I'm not going to protect you any more.”
“- Cowboy: You were right, I was a brain dead redneck asshole. Though I never screwed a sheep or my sister.
- Heather Mooney: Why not, couldn't catch 'em?”
“- Seamus O'Grady: I've never wanted you more.
- Dylan Sanders: Always wanting what you can't have.”
- Timothy Bryce: [after snorting "cut" cocaine] It's a fucking milligram of sweetener. I want to get high off this, not sprinkle it on my fucking oatmeal.
- Patrick Bateman: Definitely weak, but I have a feeling that if we do enough of it we'll be okay.
- Club Patron: [leans over from another booth] Will you keep it down? I'm trying to do drugs!
“- Cowboy: A man's attitude goes some ways. The way his life will be. Is that somethin' you agree with?
- Adam Kesher: Sure.
- Cowboy: Now... did you answer cause you thought that's what I wanted to hear, or did you think about what I said and answer cause you truly believe that to be right?
- Adam Kesher: I agree with what you said,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cowboy: There's sometimes a buggy. How many drivers does a buggy have?
- Adam Kesher: One.
- Cowboy: So, let's just say I'm driving this buggy. And, if you fix your attitude, you can ride along with me.”