Migration quotes29 migration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Johnny: Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else?
- Ariel: 'Cause everybody else goes trick-or-treating. It's what they do here for Halloween.”
“- Christy: Cool? Where'd you hear that?
- Ariel: I don't know, I just heard it.
- Christy: You're already American, it's disgusting!”
“There's over two million illegalimmigrants bending down in this state tonight. This state spend three billion dollars last year on services, on people who had no right to be here in the first place. Three billion dollars. 400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegalimmigrant criminals who only got in this country because the fucking INS...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Now, this is historical. A Puerto Rican, a brother, an Italian, all bunking together in the joint.”
“- Mr. Ray: Migration is about going home.
- Dory: Home.
- Mr. Ray: Which is where you’re from.
- Nemo: How do the stingrays all know where to go?
- Mr. Ray: Instinct, something deep inside you that feels so familiar that you have to listen to it.”
“Puerto Rican's been getting jammed since the fortys, and ain't nobody said nothing. My people. They hit New York and filed into the roach stables in Spanish Harlem and the South Bronx. They sat behind the sewing machines, stood behind the steam tables and marched behind the brooms. In other words, they busted their ass.”
“The truth is I am a driver. Nothing more. This is my destiny. I will never know what it's like to be an american.”
“I'm afraid of what's ahead. I'm afraid of another war. Your father died when he was young. He died for England, Johnny. But you're half American. You're my son. You belong to America too, not only England.”
“Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some fuckin' piñata exploded.”
“He married you to pass that date. For the same reason that I married my little American and with the same ring. Just take a look inside at the engraving.”
“- Mateo: Where you from?
- Christy: Ireland.
- Mateo: You came all the way to America to trick or treat?”
“If I say Los Angeles has become, over the years, a mecca for homosexual migration, I am in the right. But look at what I am saying. I am making it sound like faggots are nomadic if not predatory miscreants who have some implied need to move around. I am also likening of the Muslims, or Muslims to them. Whereas saying LA is filled with faggots is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- American Immigration Official: The Romanian quota is very small, very crowded.
- Georges Iscovescu: That means I have to wait?
- American Immigration Official: Between five and eight years, Mr. Iscovescu.”