Energy quotes41 energy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Energy never dies. It just changes form.”
“People are always most alive just before they die.”
“- Hoover Dam Guide: Now, can anybody tell me how much energy it takes to power Las Vegas?
- Beavis: Yeah, I just have a question. Is this a God dam?”
“I've come for your tv. You've been using too much juice. Another 10,000 kilowatts again this month. Beats me how an old, homicidal loony can use that much power.”
“The human body generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat.”
“- Mother: What you don't understand is, it's positive energy on this planet. It's what we do with it that makes it negative.
- Daddy: Darlin', don't go off to the fourth dimension, alright?”
“Shute's a monster! A genuine geratoid! His own father has to use a livewire to keep him from fuckin' the fireplace!”
“Without my oil, you got no automobiles. Without automobiles, you got no road construction, no sidewalks, no city lights, no gas stations, no automotive service, and no Berman subdivision stuck out in the tules, because nobody can get there.”
“The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little ones and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.”
“- Dave: You always stand like that?
- Jackie: Only when I feel my energy being drained. Standing on one leg doesn't allow the energy complete flow. You can lose it in the floor. Would you like to dance?”
“Nick Nitro's battery has run out, but his memory lives on.”
“- Shanti: We used huge amounts of energy to create this image!
- Doug Carlin: Alright, how huge?
- Denny: Well you remember that little blackout we had a few years back, we blamed Canada, Canada blamed Michigan...”
“You seem to have a lot of energy and it gets stuck in your forehead... it's like thinking instead of flowing.”
“The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.”