Adam Goldberg quotes
“The key of undercover work... is to blend in. You act as a gentile would.”
“My celebrity has held steady since the day I began acting. I don't view it as celebrity. I'm just a worker.”
“Twitter is the marriage of full-tilt narcissism and full-tilt voyeurism that has finally collided in 140 words.”
“- Mike: I got some good ones in there, right? I mean, you wouldn't say I got my ass kicked, would you?
- Cynthia: Oh no, I mean, after a few years, no one will even remember really, who won or lost.
- Mike: Right, like when you read about Hemingway and those guys, no one ever talks about who won, just they got in a brawl.”
“- Agent Pryzwarra: Say we do create this new branch. What happens to the old one to this one?
- Shanti: Well, it might continue parallel to the new branch. Most likely, it ceases to exist.
- Denny: The idea is we cease to exist, alright? Or this version of us, anyway. Umm, we never came here, we didn't meet Doug, we don't remember it ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doug Carlin: Now the monitor is broken. It's dead. It's not temporarily transitioned to another state of entropy, it's dead. Right. Now is she alive or is she dead?
- Denny: She's alive.
- Doug Carlin: Alright. Now we're getting somewhere.”
“Drunk and tone-deaf. Never a good combination.”
“- Andie: Ben you're hurting Krulls feelings.
- Tony: Krull?
- Andie: Yeah, you know Crull Warrior King.”
“- Tony: So there I am, getting it on with this perfect female body and...
- Mike: What?
- Tony: I can't say.
- Mike: No, you can't give a build-up like that and not deliver. You know, a perfect female body, it's not a badstart.
- Tony: But with the head of Abraham Lincoln. With the hat and the beard, everything.”
“- Ben: How about 'Glitter'?
- Tony: Thayer's favorite movie.
- Thayer: It was underrated!”
“- Bob: Hey, dogs, you got any edibles? Any nibbley-dibbleys?
- Flealick: Eh, we got a carpet here with some nice spaghetti stains.
- Nigel: But we can't keep licking the carpet, can we, Alan?”
“- Tony: So, you're not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then?
- Mike: I wanna dance!”
“- Tony: God, that was so creepy!
- Mike: Wait, why are you smiling?
- Cynthia: I thought he was cute.
- Tony: Ugh, that's disgusting!
- Mike: You thought he was cute? Do you realize when he graduated we were like three years old?”
“- Cynthia: God, don't you ever feel like everything we do and everything we've been taught is just to service the future?
- Tony: Yeah I know, like it's all preparation.
- Cynthia: Right. But what are we preparing ourselves for?
- Mike: Death.”
“- Doug Carlin: Is she alive or is she dead?
- Denny: Alright: life, like time and space, is not merely a local phenomenon.”
- Clint: What did you just say?
- Mike: What?
- Clint: Just now, man. When you walked past, what'd you say?
- Mike: About what?
- Clint: You said, "Someone's tokin' some reefer".
- Mike: No, I meant somewhere I smell some pot, you know? It was just an observation.
- Clint: Oh, an observation, huh? Well who the hell are you, man? Isaac fucking... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Private Mellish: Fucked up beyond all recognition.
- Corporal Upham: FUBAR.”
“- Shanti: We used huge amounts of energy to create this image!
- Doug Carlin: Alright, how huge?
- Denny: Well you remember that little blackout we had a few years back, we blamed Canada, Canada blamed Michigan...”