Robin Wright quotes
“You cannot be the winner because you are not ready to win. And there is no shame in that.”
“No true hero is born from lies.”
“The World is built in a wall that separates kind. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter.”
“We experienced a delirious, timeless peace.”
“- Maureen Murphy Quinn: I wanna take beer bottles and smash 'em over people's heads.
- Eddie Quinn: Ok.
- Maureen Murphy Quinn: I just wanna, I wanna smash 'em.
- Eddie Quinn: Ok.
- Maureen Murphy Quinn: 'Cause I love you.”
“- Theresa Osborne: What if you got mad at me? It's a small boat.
- Garret Blake: I don't like fighting, Theresa. Bowling either.”
“I always thought I had to be rich to own the stars.”
“- Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
- Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.”
“- Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
- Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?
- Jenny Curran: Yeah.
- Forrest Gump: Aren't... aren't I going to be me?”
“- Mary Surratt: I'm a Southerner. I'm a Catholic and a devoted mother above all else. But I am no assassin.
- Frederick Aiken: Your freedom is gonna require greater assurances than that.”
“- Darlene: I don't care.
- Eddie: What do you mean, you don't care?
- Darlene: It doesn't matter to me anymore.
- Eddie: No, it matters, and you care. What you mean is it doesn't make any difference!”
“I like movies that make you think.”
“I learned about men from my son.”
“Unless you're a star in this town, you're really nothing.”
“I would have made a lousy stripper. I'm just not very comfortable exposing myself.”
“It's what still excites me most about acting: letting your imagination go places it's never been before. There's nothing better than that.”
“Run, Forrest! Run!”
“- Forrest Gump: You could come home with me, to my house in Greenbow, Jenny. You and little Forrest. I'll take care of you if you're sick.
- Jenny Curran: Will you marry me, Forrest?
- Forrest Gump: Okay.”