Robin Wright quotes
“The World is built in a wall that separates kind. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter.”
“We experienced a delirious, timeless peace.”
“- Maureen Murphy Quinn: I wanna take beer bottles and smash 'em over people's heads.
- Eddie Quinn: Ok.
- Maureen Murphy Quinn: I just wanna, I wanna smash 'em.
- Eddie Quinn: Ok.
- Maureen Murphy Quinn: 'Cause I love you.”
“- Theresa Osborne: What if you got mad at me? It's a small boat.
- Garret Blake: I don't like fighting, Theresa. Bowling either.”
“I always thought I had to be rich to own the stars.”
“- Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
- Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.”
“- Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
- Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?
- Jenny Curran: Yeah.
- Forrest Gump: Aren't... aren't I going to be me?”
“- Mary Surratt: I'm a Southerner. I'm a Catholic and a devoted mother above all else. But I am no assassin.
- Frederick Aiken: Your freedom is gonna require greater assurances than that.”
“- Darlene: I don't care.
- Eddie: What do you mean, you don't care?
- Darlene: It doesn't matter to me anymore.
- Eddie: No, it matters, and you care. What you mean is it doesn't make any difference!”
“I like movies that make you think.”
“I learned about men from my son.”
“Unless you're a star in this town, you're really nothing.”
“I would have made a lousy stripper. I'm just not very comfortable exposing myself.”
“It's what still excites me most about acting: letting your imagination go places it's never been before. There's nothing better than that.”
“Run, Forrest! Run!”
“- Forrest Gump: You could come home with me, to my house in Greenbow, Jenny. You and little Forrest. I'll take care of you if you're sick.
- Jenny Curran: Will you marry me, Forrest?
- Forrest Gump: Okay.”
“- Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
- Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.”
“- Melanie McGowan: Maybe you should see a therapist about your anxiety.
- Peter McGowan: That's exactly what I'm afraid of. What if he cures me? Then, I'll have nothing to write about. Nobody wants to know about how happy you are.
- Melanie McGowan: Oh, I don't think you ever have to worry about an over-abundance of happiness, dear.”