Sienna Miller quotes
“Chivalry is dead.”
- From the movie: Live by Night
“We do what we wanna do. Go where we wanna go.”
“- Taya: Did you always want to be a soldier?
- Chris Kyle: I wanted to be a cowboy, but I did that and felt I needed something more.”
“If you think that this war isn't changing you you're wrong. You can only circle the flames so long.”
“- Pierre Peders: I don't fuck celebrities.
- Katya: Well, I don't fuck nobodies.”
- From the movie: Burnt
“- Adam Jones: We should be dealing in culinary orgasms. When is the last time you had an orgasm that was interesting?
- Helene: Remind me never ever to discuss food with you in public.”
- From the movie: Burnt
“- Adam Jones: Pretend you're my girlfriend.
- Helene: If I was your girlfriend, you'd probably hold my arm.
- Adam Jones: No, if you were my girlfriend, we would have got into an argument in the taxi. We wouldn't even be talking.”
“True love does not grow with the number of lovers. It wastes away.”
- From the movie: Unfinished Business
“- Dan Trunkman: Well you're the little guy taking on the big guy.
- Chuck Portnoy: You're going to go up against me and Dynamic Systems?
- Dan Trunkman: We're going to be hard to beat.”
“- Pierre Peders: Do you want to be taken seriously as an actress? Is that why you had your breasts reduced?
- Katya: You miss my tits, is that it?
- Pierre Peders: Well, don't you?
- Katya: They weren't even mine to begin with.”
“Everyone in L.A. is very positive and upbeat, whereas London can get quite miserable at times.”
“I have a good brain on me, but I've never really used it when it came to making decisions about love, which has been a blessing and a curse.”
“It's hard sometimes to not want to know what people are saying behind your back and to ignore certain things that are being written.”
“I've made apologies to people I needed to, but I can't apologise to people I don't know for things they don't understand.”
“As I get older I'm more and more comfortable being alone.”
“- Chris Kyle: You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
- Taya Renae Kyle: I have an alien growing inside of me.”
“- Chris Kyle: I'm not redneck; I'm Texan!
- Taya: What's the difference?
- Chris Kyle: We ride horses, they ride their cousins.”
“- Katya: Do you realize how many men would kill to be standing as close as you are now?
- Pierre Peders: How many?
- Katya: Most.”
“- Katya: Do you know what makes a man attractive? A scar.
- Pierre Peders: Why?
- Katya: Because... most women have one too.”
“Nothing would be more attractive to a man than a woman wearing fishnet stockings and high heels because she has trouble walking and she's imprisoned within this net and therefore he thinks she's easy prey. I know everything.”
“- Katya: Why do you think it is that men like fishnet stockings so much?
- Pierre Peders: They look good on women.
- Katya: Fishnet stockings are a net, and the woman is imprisoned in this net like a fish. Do you get it?”
“I probably have silicone for brains, you know, that bastard of a surgeon must have transferred some in there from my tits.”
“Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me I would love him alone and forever.”
“- Casanova: Casanova, the philosopher? Who devotes his life to the perfection of experience? Yes, I know him.
- Francesca Bruni: No, Casanova the libertine, who devotes his life to seducing women.
- Casanova: Well, we're obviously talking about the same person.”