Emily Mortimer quotes
“- Nicole: Would you like me to stay behind and help you?
- Clouseau: That is a generous offer, Nicole. But I am quite sensitive to office gender politics. And in today's world, the slightest gesture can be misinterpreted as harrasment. And it is late, and I would prefer not to put you or me into that delicate situation.”
“- Russ Duritz: Toshiya, let me ask you something. If you get called a jerk four times in a single day, does that make it true?
- Amy: What, only four? Did you get up late?
- Russ Duritz: Excuse me, I'm asking Toshiya.
- Toshiya - Sushi Chef: Four times is a pattern. It have to be five times to be a fact.
- Russ Duritz: Thank you. See? There's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.”
“Kill off all my demons, Roy, and my angels might die too.”
“You build bridges, John. You have to go where the rivers are.”
“Come when the king doth to my lady come. And if I have much love... I'll give you some.”
“- Nicole: Do you live alone, Inspector?
- Clouseau: Yes, I do.
- Nicole: Do you ever get lonely?
- Clouseau: No. Not since the Internet.”
“- Russ Duritz: Doesn't the fact that I'm a pathetic dweeb make you despise me?
- Amy: No. Why? Do you despise you?”
“- Russ Duritz: Stop biting your nails.
- Amy: Nail. I only bite one. What's it to you, anyway?
- Russ Duritz: It matters because you work for me. When you bite your nails, you're advertising nervousness and insecurity.
- Amy: Really? Advertising all that with one little nail?”
“I did not fuck that pig Milton to get a leading role just to die here with second rate celebrities like you two!”