Valeria Golino quotes
“- Lt. Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
- Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.”
“- Susanna: What happened to him?
- Charlie Babbitt: Nothing, I just grew up.”
“- Ramada Thompson: You were discharged from the service 18 months ago for willful insubordination. You disobeyed a direct order and lost a $13 million fighter in the process.
- Lt. Topper Harley: Yes, I did. But I'm paying it off at ten bucks a week. And I wouldn't be doing that if I'd gotten that extra collision coverage.”
“- Taslima: What are you doing here in LA?
- Snake Plissken: Dying.”
“- Joe Roberts: Were you thinking of living?
- Mr. Roberts: There's a trailer park over on Bright's. They got a pretty good deal there.
- Maria: It's nice there. They have a vegetable garden in the back where you can rent a plot. Grow your own.”
- Ramada Thompson: I'm recommending that you be grounded.
- Lt. Topper Harley: You've got to be joking!
- Ramada Thompson: Look, if I were joking, I would've said "what do you do with an elephant with three balls?".
[he shrugs, since he has no idea what the answer is]
- Ramada Thompson: "You walk him and pitch to the rhino".
- Lt. Topper Harley:... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Topper Harley: I'm no good at being noble, but... do you have any idea what would happen if you stay here with me?
- Ramada Rodham Hayman: Of course I do. Sex. Wild, free, passionate, unbridled sex. I would fondle you in ways you can't imagine. I would pleasure you at any time, in any place, in any way, for as long as you could possibly desire.”
“- Susanna: How was that?
- Raymond Babbitt: Wet.”
“- Terri: Maybe you shouldn't drink so much.
- Ben Sanderson: Maybe I shouldn't breathe so much, Terri.”
“- Taslima: I read your future.
- Snake Plissken: The future is right now.”