Plot – If you’re in Beverly Hills, it doesn’t matter if you’re white or black. What matters is if you’re rich and, most of all, beautiful. Cher has no doubts about shopping and her life. She strives to transform Tai from being a fright into a presentable girl, but Cher is not what she shows people, in fact, she falls in love with Christian without realizing that he is gay.
All actors – Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy, Paul Rudd, Donald Faison, Elisa Donovan, Breckin Meyer, Jeremy Sisto, Dan Hedaya, Wallace Shawn, Twink Caplan, Justin Walker, Sabastian Rashidi, Herb Hall, Julie Brown, Susan Mohun, Nicole Bilderback, Ron Orbach, Sean Holland, Roger Kabler, Jace Alexander, Josh Lozoff, Carl Gottlieb, Joseph D. Reitman, Anthony Beninati, Micki Duran, Gregg Russell, Jermaine Montell, Danielle Eckert, Dicky Barrett, Christopher E. Cooper, Amy Heckerling, Mike Judge, Michael Klesic, John Kricfalusi, Aida Linares, Sam Maccarone, Craig Ponder, Bobbie Sunday Starr, Billy Westshow all
“Clueless” Quotes 27 quotes
- Heather: It's just like Hamlet said, "to thine own self be true".
- Cher: Hamlet didn't say that.
- Heather: I think I remember Hamlet accurately.
- Cher: Well, I remember Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn't say that. That Polonius guy did.
“Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel, I doubt anybody would miss you.”
“- Cher: Some people are not lucky enough to be as naturally adorable as you are.
- Josh: Stop it, you're making me blush.”
“- Cher: Would you call me selfish?
- Dionne: No, not to your face.”
“- Mel Horowitz: What the hell is that?
- Cher: A dress.
- Mel Horowitz: Says who?
- Cher: Calvin Klein.”
- Cher: "Second notice on three outstanding tickets". I don't remember getting a first notice.
- Mel Horowitz: The ticket is the first notice! I didn't even know you could get tickets without a license.
- Cher: Oh, you can get tickets anytime.
“This is where Dionne lives. She's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us.”
“So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair... ew... and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so.”
“- Josh: Hey, just because my mother marries someone else, doesn't mean he's my father.
- Cher: Actually, Kato, that's exactly what it means.”
“- Cher: I want to do something for humanity.
- Josh: How about sterilization?”
“- Cher: She's a full-on Monet.
- Tai: What's a 'monet'?
- Cher: It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's ok, but up close, it's a big old mess. Let's ask a guy. Christian, what do you think of Amber?
- Christian: Hagsville.
- Cher: See?”
“- Murray: Your man Christian is a cake boy!
- Cher, Dionne: A what?
- Murray: He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streisand ticket-holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?”
“- Josh: I think I'd really like to check out Environmental Law.
- Mel Horowitz: Why? You want to have a miserable, frustrating life?”
“Dionne and I were both named after famous singers of the past, who now do infomercials.”
- Mel Horowitz: You mean to tell me that you argued your way from a "C+" to an "A-"?
- Cher: Totally based on my powers of persuasion, you proud?
- Mel Horowitz: Honey, I couldn't be happier than if they were based on real grades.
“Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.”
“- Mel Horowitz: Do you know what time it is?
- Cher: A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy.”
“- Amber: Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose.
- Dionne: Well, there goes your social life.”
“He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?”
“- Cher: If it's a concussion, you have to keep her conscious, okay? Ask her questions.
- Elton: What's seven times seven?
- Cher: Stuff she knows.”