Alicia Silverstone quotes
“ There has been racism, sexism and now there is 'species-ism.' People think that they are better than other creatures.”
- Heather: It's just like Hamlet said, "to thine own self be true".
- Cher: Hamlet didn't say that.
- Heather: I think I remember Hamlet accurately.
- Cher: Well, I remember Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn't say that. That Polonius guy did.
“- Cher: Some people are not lucky enough to be as naturally adorable as you are.
- Josh: Stop it, you're making me blush.”
“- Manny Heffley: I'm texting.
- Susan Heffley: Oh, no. No devices on this trip.
- Greg Heffley: What do you mean?
- Susan Heffley: This is an unplugged roadtrip. No phones. No iPads. No internet.
- Rodrick Heffley: What?
- Susan Heffley: Just family time. The only connecting we're gonna do is with each other. Everyone, hand over your devices.”
“The pig's better potty trained than you, Greg.”
“- Boyet: If my observation, which very seldom lies by the heart's still rhetoric disclosed with eyes, deceived me not now, Navarre is infected.
- The Princess: With what?
- Boyet: With that which we lovers entitle affected.”
“- Cher: Would you call me selfish?
- Dionne: No, not to your face.”
“All pride is willing pride.”
“- Eve: What kind of wife are you looking for?
- Adam: Oh um, well... one who's not a mutant.
- Eve: [laughs] No dogs, huh. Ok. Cool.”
“- Mel Horowitz: What the hell is that?
- Cher: A dress.
- Mel Horowitz: Says who?
- Cher: Calvin Klein.”
- Cher: "Second notice on three outstanding tickets". I don't remember getting a first notice.
- Mel Horowitz: The ticket is the first notice! I didn't even know you could get tickets without a license.
- Cher: Oh, you can get tickets anytime.
“You don't know how hard it is for me to make friends. My parents made me skip two grades in school. My only friend is Cheyenne, and it's only because... my mom and her mom went to college together. So, she kinda has to. It's like everybody thinks I'm some kind of freak or something. Like I'm crazy.”
“- Eve: So for four thousand dollars, all I have to do is drive you to your hotel?
- Adam: Uh-huh!
- Eve: That's it?
- Adam: Yes.
- Eve: And I don't have to take a physical in your spaceship?”
“This is where Dionne lives. She's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us.”
“- Dick Grayson: Alfred and Bruce are like family.
- Barbara Wilson: Paying someone to do your dishes, cook your meals, you call that family?”
“So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair... ew... and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so.”
“- Eve: In the first place I do not fall in love with weirdos who I've only known for four or five days!
- Troy: Yes you do.
- Eve: And I don't fall in love with grown men who collect baseball cards!
- Troy: Yes you do.”