Insurance quotes24 insurance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? ”
“- Boolie Werthan: Mama, cars don't behave. They are behaved upon. Fact is, you demolished that Chrysler all by yourself.
- Daisy Werthan: Say what you want, I know the truth.
- Boolie Werthan: The truth is, you just cost the insurance company $2,700. You're a terrible risk. Nobody's gonna want to issue you a policy after this.”
“I hope you guys are insured.”
“Oh, look. We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls. ...The insurance company is never going to believe this!”
“- Paul Taylor: We've had a car accident, this guy needs to see a doctor.
- Meg Penny: He has something on his hand, some kind of acid, or something.
- Nurse: Does he have Blue Cross?
- Meg Penny: I don't know.
- Nurse: Medical insurance of any kind?
- Paul Taylor: Look, we don't even know who the guy is!”
“Insurance companies. See, all the banks is insured now, and that's who takes the loss. And hell, they're the biggest crooks of 'em all. We are just little thieves stealing from the big thieves, that's all.”
“You have a choice. I can kill you. Or you can kill me, and my daughter will get the insurance.”
“- Phyllis Dietrichson: I don't want to kill him. I never did. Not even when he gets drunk and slaps my face.
- Walter Neff: Only sometimes you wish he was dead.
- Phyllis Dietrichson: Perhaps I do.
- Walter Neff: And you wish it was an accident and you had that policy for $50,000 dollars. Is that it?
- Phyllis Dietrichson: Perhaps that too.”
“- Louie Kritski: Why don't you insure the lady? This way when she decides to join that big Piñata party in the sky, you can use the insurance money to pay your rent. Know what I mean? What is it with you Latins, don't you have any pride?
- Marlon: I got pride. I'm proud I live in a building. I'm proud I don't live in a cardboard box. I have an...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Prosecutor: Mrs. Parsons, you've heard the testimony be presented to this court, and your explanation is that somebody must have come aboard the Morning Star.
- Libby: That's right.
- Prosecutor: Well, let's consider all the possibilities. Maybe a band of pirates. Or aliens! Did aliens murder your husband? No. Aliens weren't beneficiaries in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Werner Ernst: If you were comatose would you want to be kept alive for months by machines?
- Dr. Butz: Hell, no! When I go, I don't want to be tortured in some bed. I have this planned out, Warner. I'm gonna be sitting on my back porch, I'm gonna have a Cuban cigar in one hand, and a big glass 'o scotch in the other, and a belly full of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kevin Flynn: Hey Ram, what were you, you know, before?
- Ram: I was an actuarial program. Worked for a big insurance company. It really gives you a great feeling helping folks plan for their future needs. Of course, if you take the payments as an annuity over the years, the cost is really quite minimal.”
“Boy, and I thought insurance salesmen were pushy!”
“This is very serious! The Gestapo is only insured for third party!”
- Walter Neff: You can't get away with it. You want to knock him off, don't you?
- Phyllis Dietrichson: That's a horrible thing to say.
- Walter Neff: What do you think I was, anyway? A guy that walks into a good-looking dame's front parlor and says: "Good afternoon. I sell accident insurance on husbands. Have you got one that's been around too... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Astrophysicist: You might say that we're the next endangered species - human beings.
- Dr. Peters: I think you're right ma'am. I think you've hit the nail on the head.
- Astrophysicist: Jones is my name. I'm in insurance.”
- Buford Pope: I know you're in what they call "financial straits". So why don't you let my boys here set fire to that dump of yours? That way, at least you'll collect on the fire insurance. All you have to do is hand over the map.
- Vernon Hightower: I appreciate that, but that won't do me no good now. See, I let the insurance lapse about a... (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't fall down, Tim. We may not be insured.”
“- Page Hiller: Your bike is in pieces and you tell me nothing happened? Did you at least find out if they have any insurance?
- Morgan Hiller: Insurance? This isn't Connecticut; no one has insurance around here!”