Elias Koteas quotes
“I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but every time I show up on set it still feels like the first time.”
“- Geneticist: You have specified hazel eyes, dark hair and fair skin. I've taken the liberty of eradicating any potentially prejudicial conditions. Premature baldness, myopia... alcoholism and addictive susceptibility... propensity for violence, obesity, etc.
- Marie Freeman: We didn't want... Diseases, yes, but..
- Antonio Freeman: We were just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack Payne: You know what they say is the first thing that a man feels when he shoots a civilian?
- Bob Lee Swagger: The recoil of the rifle?
- Jack Payne: [snickers] Yeah.
- Bob Lee Swagger: Very original.”
“I can't stand to watch anything that I'm in.”
“To live an artistic life, it's a blessing.”
“The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.”
“- Splinter: There must have been a battle.
- Casey Jones: I knew it, I'm missing all the fun.”
“Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?”
- April O'Neil: Oh, Casey, hi.
- Casey Jones: Hi? I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy and all you can say is "Hi"?".
“- Christina: Do you have a lot of friends?
- Eric: Not really...
- Christina: Do you ever wish you did?
- Eric: Yeah.”
“- April O'Neil: My nearest neighbors are about four miles away. I need to get to a phone and call my boss.
- Casey Jones: You mean Charles?
- April O'Neil: Yes; how did you know that?
- Casey Jones: He left a message on your machine, uh, just before we got out...
- April O'Neil: And?
- Casey Jones: Well, hey, you just saved yourself an...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Whit: I think she's telling the truth.
- Walker: Really? Well, I don't pay you to think, do I? I pay you to lie, cheat, and steal.”
“Remember this, Hobbes: what goes around really goes around.”
“The tough part is, uh... Not knowing if you're doing any good. That's the hard part.”
“- Lenny Ish: What is the worst thing that you have ever done?
- Sonny Rose: Me? Uh, uh... I don't really know.
- Lenny Ish: That means you haven't done it yet.”