“Twelve Monkeys” quotes(1995)
Plot – In 2035, some human survivors live underground. After the terrible epidemic occured in 1996, Earth's surface has become not suitable to live in. While survival is increasingly precarious, a group of scientists works to travel back in time to recover the resources of the past to save the future.
All actors – Joseph Melito, Bruce Willis, Jon Seda, Michael Chance, Vernon Campbell, H. Michael Walls, Bob Adrian, Simon Jones, Carol Florence, Bill Raymond, Ernest Abuba, Irma St. Paule, Madeleine Stowe, Joey Perillo, Bruce Kirkpatrick, Wilfred Williams, Rozwill Young, Brad Pitt, Nell Johnson, Frederick Strother, Rick Warner, Frank Gorshin, Anthony 'Chip' Brienza, Joilet Harris, Drucie McDaniel, John Blaisse, Louis Lippa, Stan Kang, Pat Dias, Aaron Michael Lacey, David Morse, Charles Techman, Jann Ellis, Johnnie Hobbs Jr., Janet Zappala, Thomas Roy, Harry O'Toole, Yuri Korchenko, Chuck Jeffreys, LisaGay Hamilton, Felix Pire, Matt Ross, Barry Price, John Panzarella, Christopher Plummer, Larry Daly, Arthur Fennell, Karl Warren, Christopher Meloni, Paul Meshejian, Robert O'Neill, Kevin Thigpen, Lee Golden, Joseph McKenna, Jeff Tanner, Faith Potts, Michael Ryan Segal, Annie Golden, Lisa Talerico, Stephen Bridgewater, Ray Huffman, Jodi Dawson, Jack Dougherty, Lenny Daniels, Herbert C. Hauls Jr., Charley Scalies, Carolyn Walker, Tiffany Baldwin, C.J. Byrnes, Phillip V. Caruso, Tom Detrik, Joe Gerety, John Hagy, Adam Hatley, Bonnie Loev, Julie Mabry, Raymond Mamrak, Sal Mazzotta, Roger Pratt, Allelon Ruggiero, Richard Stanley, Thangshow all
“Twelve Monkeys” Quotes 24 quotes
“I want the future to be unknown. I want to become a whole person.”
“I'm a mental patient. I'm supposed to act out! Wait'll you morons find out who I am! My father's gonna be really upset, and when my father gets upset, the ground shakes! My father is God! I worship my father!”
“- James Cole: Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.
- Jeffrey Goines: Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immediate goals.”
“- Dr. Kathryn Railly: What is the matter with your leg?
- James Cole: Got shot.
- Dr. Kathryn Railly: Shot! Who shot you?
- James Cole: I don't know. It was some kind of war. Never mind. You wouldn't believe me anyway.”
“- Geologist: What did you do with your time, Cole? Did you waste it on drugs? Women?
- James Cole: They forced me to take drugs!
- Microbiologist: Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs?”
“We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally ill.”
“Wouldn't it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay.”
“- Astrophysicist: You might say that we're the next endangered species - human beings.
- Dr. Peters: I think you're right ma'am. I think you've hit the nail on the head.
- Astrophysicist: Jones is my name. I'm in insurance.”
“- James Cole: I was supposed to be 1996.
- Louie: Science ain't an exact science with these clowns but, they're getting better. You're lucky you didn't end up in ancient Egypt!”
“- Louie: Where'd they send you?
- James Cole: 1990.
- Louie: '90! How was it? Good drugs? Lots of pussy?”
“Using that model they managed to generate every thought I could possibly have in the next, say, 10 years. Which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind to - to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. So you see, she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys into the pages of history before it ever even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Cole: You're all gonna die.
- Dr. Kathryn Railly: Nobody is going to die! You're not going to save the world, okay? You're delusional. You've made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head.”