Jason Momoa quotes
“- Arthur: We got a bogey on our tail!
- Mera: What does that even mean?
- Arthur: Enemy behind us!
- Mera: Why didn't you just say so?
- Arthur: Enemy behind us!”
“- Arthur: What's the plan?
- Mera: The plan WAS to get the Trident first, then challenge Orm for the throne!
- Arthur: So we did things out of order, shit happens!”
“Dreams make good stories, but everything important happens while we’re awake.”
“My mother had fled an arranged marriage, left her whole world behind, but in my father's lighthouse, she had found something unexpected. And my father found the love of his life.”
“I'm no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”
“I learned from a young age not to show weakness, okay? I solve my problems with my anger and my fists. I'm a blunt instrument and I'm damn good at it. I've done nothing but get my ass kicked this whole trip. I'm no leader. I'm not a king. I do not work or play well with others. And I can't let you die, trying to turn me into something I'm not.”
“- Arthur: Of course it's not working. It's been sitting here gathering dust since before the Sahara was a desert!
- Mera: Before the Sahara was a desert... You do your best thinking when you're not thinking at all.”
“When you're just an actor, you do your role, and then you're in your trailer. It's not as hands on as when you're directing. You live and breathe it.”
“I'm one of those freaky people that actually reads books.”
“I love carbs, but denial is good training for the mind.”
“You paint something, and it's yours. It's your heart up on the wall.”
“- Arthur Curry: A strong man is strongest alone, ever heard that?
- Bruce Wayne: That's not the saying, that's like the opposite of what the saying is.”
“Four of our operatives got killed by this guy last night.”