Wes Bentley quotes
“- Doyle: You can't just think about your family. You have to think bigger than that.
- Cooper: I'm thinking about my family and millions of other families.”
“You treat characters like people you meet in life.”
“I wanted fame, but I thought it would be incremental, and I became afraid of the overnight-sensation thing. ”
“I still consider myself a very spiritual person but the structure of the church isn't really for me. ”
“You may be lost, but you are not forgotten. For those who have travelled far, to fight in foreign lands, know that the soldier's greatest comfort is to have his friends close at hand. In the heat of battle it ceases to be an idea for which we fight. Or a flag. Rather we fight for the man on our left, and we fight for the man on our right. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, I'm a loser? Says the guy with drug dealer friends and no car.”
“You're not a real man until you're 27.”
“- Doyle: We have a mission.
- Cooper: Yeah, and our mission is to find a planet that can habitate the people living on Earth right now. Okay? Plan A does not work if the people on Earth are dead by the time we pull it off.”
“- Colonel Frank Fitts: I'd rather you were dead than be a fuckin' faggot.
- Ricky Fitts: You're right. I suck dick for money.
- Colonel Frank Fitts: Boy, don't start.
- Ricky Fitts: Two thousand dollars - I'm that good.
- Colonel Frank Fitts: Get out!
- Ricky Fitts: And you should see me fuck. I'm the best piece of ass in three States.
- Colonel...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's an old saying: Raise no more devils than you can lay down. My father raised one too many.”
“- Ricky Fitts: It's like God's looking right at you, just for a second, and if you're careful... you can look right back.
- Jane Burnham: And what do you see?
- Ricky Fitts: Beauty.”
“- Angela Hayes: At least I'm not ugly!
- Ricky Fitts: Yes, you are. And you're boring, and you're totally ordinary, and you know it.”
“She's not your friend. She's just someone you use to feel better about yourself.”