Tom Hiddleston quotes
“Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming.”
“Negative energy always costs in the end.”
“You look at the greatest villains in human history, the fascists, the autocrats, they all wanted people to kneel before them because they don't love themselves enough.”
“With any role, you're extending yourself and acting out things that never happened to you.”
- Loki: If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena.
- Thanos: Well, if you consider "failure" experience.
- Loki: I consider "experience" experience.
“- Thor: We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I'm putting together a team.
- Loki: Like the old days.”
“- Loki: Hello, Bruce.
- Bruce Banner: Last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone. What are you up to these days?
- Loki: It varies from moment to moment.”
“- Mason Weaver: Have you met Colonel Packard yet?
- James Conrad: Yeah.
- Mason Weaver: The guy's wound pretty tight.
- James Conrad: Well, he's a decorated war hero. That's the package they come in.”
“I find myself thinking about you even at the most inopportune moments of the day. I feel as if a link exists between your heart and mine, and should that link be broken, either by distance or by time, then my heart would cease to beat and I would die.”
“- Korg: Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?
- Loki: You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.
- Korg: Why, thank you!”
“I suppose no man comes home from war. Not really.”
“- Fred Rose: Business is tough on marriage.
- Hank Williams: Marriage is tough on marriage.”
“- Hank Marlow: Hey, what happened with the war? Did we win?
- James Conrad: Which one?
- Hank Marlow: Uh-huh. That makes sense.”
“- Loki: Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?
- Thor: Yes, of course. People on Earth love me, I'm very popular.
- Loki: Let me rephrase that: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?
- Thor: Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, Brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine.”
“- Thomas Sharpe: [about to dance] I've always closed my eyes to things that made me uncomfortable. It makes everything easier.
- Edith Cushing: I don't want to close my eyes. I want to keep them open.”
“- James Conrad: Are you all right?
- Mason Weaver: I don't know how to answer that question right now.”
“- Audrey Sheppard Williams: Do you love me?
- Hank Williams: Most the time I do.”
“Affection has no place in love.”