Donal Logue quotes
“Stop swimming around in your own mind. That is a dangerous neighborhood that you should not go into alone.”
“Oh, God, David, the felonies just keep pilin' up!”
“- Dex: Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?
- Syd: So you're only options are to get stoned or commit genocide?”
“You have to do something excellent in her presence, thus demonstrating your sexualworthiness.”
“- Syd: If you're falling in love with me, why are you with all these other women?
- Dex: Am I supposed to remain celibate while I bask in like the warm glow of your annihilating contempt?”
“- Dex: What are you excellent at?
- Dave: I'm an excellent camper.
- Dex: But you can't camp in front of a woman.”
“The Tao of Steve isn't about picking up lots of women. It's about being the best person you can be.”
When I'm hanging out with a woman, that's all I'm doing is hanging out, talking, listening. I'm not sitting there thinking about how to get in bed with her. And this completely confuses them because they're saying "Wait a minute. I'm so much better looking than this guy. Isn't he attracted to me?".
- From the movie: Reindeer Games
“- Rudy Duncan: You're sending me into an Indian casino dressed as a cowboy, thought this through entirely?
- Pug: It was either that or a ballerina.”
“- Dex: Dating's so tricky, that's all. And you're really cool. You have a great personality. I just don't wanna mess up our friendship.
- Julie: Friendship? We just met!”
- La trovi in About Colleagues
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“If you're out with this girl and even thinking about getting laid, you're finished, cuz women can smell an agenda like shit on a shoe.”
- From the movie: Blade
“- Deacon Frost: Tonight the age of man comes to an end. No more compromises.
- Quinn: We're gonna be Gods.”
- From the movie: The Patriot
“I think seriously that most people want a composite of the opposite sex. I'm never going to get Rachel Welch with the personality of Lucille Ball. I mean my biggest fear is that I'm gonna marry the woman that I want to hang out with and talk to in my golden years and then die in a fiery car crash when I'm forty and I miss all those years of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dex: If you're hanging out with women as friends, your doing your research in the wrong library.
- Dave: What's wrong with being friends with women?
- Dex: Nothing, but getting out of that category of 'friend' is harder than like getting out of Alcatraz.”
- From the movie: Runaway Bride
“- Maggie Carpenter: Bless me Father for I have sinned. My last confession was... well. Anyway, I have sorta a technical question. I've been having bad thoughts, really bad thoughts.
- Priest Brian Norris: Of an impure nature?
- Maggie Carpenter: No, No, I want to destroy this man's life, career, everything. I want revenge. Now on a sins scale...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Steve is the prototypical cool American male. He's the guy on his horse, the guy alone. He has his own code of honor, his own code of ethics, his own rules of living, man. He never, ever tries to impress the women but he always gets the girl.”
“- Julie: You have so many great books.
- Dex: The better to seduce you with.
- Julie: What?
- Dex: The better to deduce the truth with.”
- From the movie: Blade
“I'm gonna be naughty! I'm gonna be a naughty vampire god!”