Donal Logue quotes
“- Dex: Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?
- Syd: So you're only options are to get stoned or commit genocide?”
“- Syd: If you're falling in love with me, why are you with all these other women?
- Dex: Am I supposed to remain celibate while I bask in like the warm glow of your annihilating contempt?”
“- Dex: What are you excellent at?
- Dave: I'm an excellent camper.
- Dex: But you can't camp in front of a woman.”
“The Tao of Steve isn't about picking up lots of women. It's about being the best person you can be.”
When I'm hanging out with a woman, that's all I'm doing is hanging out, talking, listening. I'm not sitting there thinking about how to get in bed with her. And this completely confuses them because they're saying "Wait a minute. I'm so much better looking than this guy. Isn't he attracted to me?".
“- Rudy Duncan: You're sending me into an Indian casino dressed as a cowboy, thought this through entirely?
- Pug: It was either that or a ballerina.”
“If you're out with this girl and even thinking about getting laid, you're finished, cuz women can smell an agenda like shit on a shoe.”
“- Deacon Frost: Tonight the age of man comes to an end. No more compromises.
- Quinn: We're gonna be Gods.”
“I think seriously that most people want a composite of the opposite sex. I'm never going to get Rachel Welch with the personality of Lucille Ball. I mean my biggest fear is that I'm gonna marry the woman that I want to hang out with and talk to in my golden years and then die in a fiery car crash when I'm forty and I miss all those years of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dex: If you're hanging out with women as friends, your doing your research in the wrong library.
- Dave: What's wrong with being friends with women?
- Dex: Nothing, but getting out of that category of 'friend' is harder than like getting out of Alcatraz.”
“- Maggie Carpenter: Bless me Father for I have sinned. My last confession was... well. Anyway, I have sorta a technical question. I've been having bad thoughts, really bad thoughts.
- Priest Brian Norris: Of an impure nature?
- Maggie Carpenter: No, No, I want to destroy this man's life, career, everything. I want revenge. Now on a sins scale...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Steve is the prototypical cool American male. He's the guy on his horse, the guy alone. He has his own code of honor, his own code of ethics, his own rules of living, man. He never, ever tries to impress the women but he always gets the girl.”
“- Julie: You have so many great books.
- Dex: The better to seduce you with.
- Julie: What?
- Dex: The better to deduce the truth with.”
“I'm gonna be naughty! I'm gonna be a naughty vampire god!”
“- Derek: It's my fault. I just can't commit to anything in my life.
- Gwyn Marcus: Why do you assume that it's you? Maybe I have a fear of commitment, you know? Maybe I have the Peter Pan syndrome?”
You think all Buddhist monks are like the Dalai Lama? There are guys in Nepal who are like, "What should I do? Should I carry packs of heavy shit for Westerners up to the top of the base camp on Mt. Everest, or should I stay down here in Katmandu and maybe just chant all day and check out chicks and pretend to be holy?".
“You can slice him, you can dice him, but the Quinn man just keeps on comin'!”