All actors – Claire Trevor, John Wayne, Andy Devine, John Carradine, Thomas Mitchell, Louise Platt, George Bancroft, Donald Meek, Berton Churchill, Tim Holt, Tom Tyler, Dorothy Appleby, Frank Baker, Chief John Big Tree, Ted Billings, Wiggie Blowne, Danny Borzage, Ed Brady, Fritzi Brunette, Yakima Canutt, Nora Cecil, Steve Clemente, Bill Cody, Jack Curtis, Marga Ann Deighton, Patricia Doyle, Tex Driscoll, Johnny Eckert, Franklyn Farnum, Francis Ford, Brenda Fowler, Helen Gibson, Robert Homans, William Hopper, Si Jenks, Cornelius Keefe, Florence Lake, Al Lee, Duke R. Lee, Theodore Lorch, Chris-Pin Martin, Jim Mason, Louis Mason, Merrill McCormick, J.P. McGowan, Walter McGrail, Paul McVey, Jack Mohr, Kent Odell, Artie Ortego, Vester Pegg, Jack Pennick, Chris Phillips, Joe Rickson, Buddy Roosevelt, Elvira Ríos, Mickey Simpson, Margaret Smith, Woody Strode, Chuck Stubbs, Harry Tenbrook, Leonard Trainor, Mary Kathleen Walker, Bryant Washburn, Whitehorse, Hank Wordenshow all
“Stagecoach” Quotes 23 quotes
“- The Ringo Kid: Look, Miss Dallas. You got no folks... neither have I. And, well, maybe I'm takin' a lot for granted, but... I watched you with that baby - that other woman's baby. You looked... well, well I still got a ranch across the border. There's a nice place - a real nice place... trees... grass... water. There's a cabin half built. A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Do you wanna go back or not?
- Dr. Josiah Boone: No! I want another drink.”
“- Buck: If I was you, I'd let them shoot it out.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Let who?
- Buck: Luke Plummer and the Kid. There would be a lot more peace in this territory if that Luke Plummer had so many holes in him he couldn't hold his liquor.”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Come busting in here - you'd think we were being attacked! You can find another wife.
- Chris: Sure I can find another wife. But she takes my rifle and my horse. Oh, I'll never sell her. I love her so much. I beat her with a whip and she never gets tired.
- Dr. Josiah Boone: Your wife?
- Chris: No, my horse. I can find...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: How about you, Mr. Hancock?
- Samuel Peacock: Peacock. I'd like to go on, brother. I want to reach the bosom of my dear family in Kansas City, Kansas, as quickly as possible; but, I may never reach that bosom if we go on... so, under the circumstances - you understand, brother - I think it's best we go back with the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well, you gotta live no matter what happens.”
“- Cavalry scout: He had a brush with them last night. Says they're being stirred up by Geronimo.
- Capt. Sickel: Geronimo? How do we know he isn't lying?
- Cavalry scout: No, he's a Cheyenne. They hate Apaches worse than we do.”
“I'm not only a philosopher, sir, I'm a fatalist. Somewhere, sometime, there may be the right bullet or the wrong bottle waiting for Josiah Boone. Why worry when or where?”
“- Dr. Josiah Boone: Jerry, I'll admit as one man to another that, economically, I haven't been of much value to you. But do you suppose you could put one on credit?
- Jerry (bartender): If talk was money, Doc, you'd be the best customer I got.”
“If there's anything I don't like, it's driving a stagecoach through Apache country.”
“- Dallas: Haven't I any right to live? What have I done?
- Dr. Josiah Boone: We're the victims of a foul disease called social prejudice, my child.”
- Ed (editor): McCoy! Billy, kill that story about the Republican Convention in Chicago and take this down: "The Ringo Kid was killed on Main Street in Lordsburg tonight. And among the additional dead were...". Leave that blank for a spell.
- McCoy (typesetter): I didn't hear any shooting, Ed.
- Ed (editor): You will, Billy, you will.
“Well, there are some things a man just can't run away from.”
“Is this the face that wrecked 1000 ships and burned the towerless tops of Illium? Farewell, fair Helen.”