Simon Baker quotes
“Good and successful doesn't equate to the same thing.”
“- Riley: Put on your best Sunda smile. Just try to be friendly.
- Charlie: I am friendly.”
“I don't use deodorant. If you drink enough water, you shouldn't have to.”
“If you can't be proud of what you do, go and sell shoes. Do something else.”
“Time goes a lot quicker when the work is a lot more enjoyable.”
“- Rachel: All I ever tried to do for him was the right thing. It only ever made things worse.
- Max Rourke: Then it wasn't the right thing, was it?”
“- Gallagher: I prefer one moon, you know? That way you know what to call it: The Moon.
- Lt. Ted Santen: More color commentary from the space janitor.
- Gallagher: The correct term is mechanical systems engineer.
- Chip Pettengill: ... but he will accept space janitor.”
“- Slack: What's your story, Riley?
- Riley: I don't have one, nothing bad ever happened to me.”
“- George Clyde: Rodel, you want my bacon?
- Jake: Yes, I could eat it.
- George Clyde: Well, I'll shit it out by the oak tree in the morning, you just go and help yourself.”
“- Mike: They're pretending to be alive.
- Riley: Isn't that what we're doing? Pretending to be alive?”
“Sometimes in an acute situation such as this, often, what is right can take on multiple interpretations.”
“What is there in a name that is worth your life?”
“- Matt Reynolds: When I came out to L.A., this isn't exactly where I saw myself ending up.
- Jack Vincennes: Well, get in line.”