Conformity quotes39 conformity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You mean, what's a nice girl like me doing in a dump like this, instead of raising a family? Simple. I own a third of Murphy's operation, I'm not that nice, and these monkeys... are my family.”
“I'm a rebel. I am! I just channelled my rebellion into the mainstream.”
“Six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat guy.”
“- Tess McGill: I know what I'm doing.
- Cyn: Yeah, screwing up your life.
- Tess McGill: No, I'm trying to make it better! I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life working my ass off and getting nowhere just because I followed rules that I had nothing to do with setting up, ok?”
“- Harry Boland: What happens next time?
- Michael Collins: Next time, Harry, we won't play by their rules. We'll invent our own!”
So, just think how exciting it'll be if for once you had it at a quarter past six. It'd make headlines. "World exclusive: Joe eats late".
“Archer enjoyed such challenges to convention. He questioned conformity in private; but, in public, he upheld family and tradition. This was a world balanced so precariously that it's harmony could be shattered by a whisper.”
“- Brian Cohen: No, no. Please, please please listen. I've got one or two things to say.
- The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
- Brian Cohen: Look, you've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!”