“Brain Donors” quotes(1992)
Plot – A rich and old widow must meet the last wish of her husband: setting up a ballet company. She's helped by their pompous lawyer who manages to hire Monsieur Volare. The woman would prefer Ronald Flackfizer, even if his aim is the 500.000 dollar compensation. Thanks to Jacques, the bizarre handyman, and to Rocco, the taxi driver without a license, the lawyer plots against Monsieur Volare, replacing him with an unknown fellow who falls in love with the prima ballerina. Rocco confuses Baryshnikov with Gorbaicov but the three buddies will finally succeed in their plan.
All actors – John Turturro, Bob Nelson, Mel Smith, George De La Pena, John Savident, Spike Alexander, Juliana Donald, Nancy Marchand, Teri Copley, Irene Olga López, Rob Warren Thomas, Dick Mondayshow all
“Brain Donors” Quotes 24 quotes
“Charity work. I gather these for those less fortunate than myself who can't afford pornography.”
“- Volare: Do you realize what I was doing at the age of seven?
- Roland T. Flakfizer: I can imagine and you must be thankful you didn't go blind.
- Volare: I was dancing professionally.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Whatever you call it. Flogging the carrot, polishing the cuestick, choking the chicken, clearing the snorkel...”
“- Rocco Melonchek: We'll have to perform a full rectum-ology.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Fondue, an epidemic! Drop those pants... Not you, the patient.
- Doctor: I thought you were cardiologists...
- Rocco Melonchek: Uh, well, they're all connected, we enter the rectum and head north.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Why do you think we have such long...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Behind every great man there is a woman, and thank heaven I have Lillian Oglethorpe because, quite frankly, I enjoy the shade.”
Please, call me what everyone else calls me: "Your Royal Sex Machine".
“Two's company, and three's an adult movie.”
“- Rocco Melonchek: What a charming little animal.
- Lillian Oglethorpe: Do you know dogs, Mister Melonchek?
- Rocco Melonchek: Know dogs? I used to be a chef in a Korean restaurant!”
“- Roland T. Flakfizer: Let's step outside and settle this like men!
- Lazlo: We are outside.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Ok, let's step inside and settle it like women.”
“- Roland T. Flakfizer: Do you enjoy being a cab driver?
- Rocco Melonchek: Nah. As soon as I get my driver's license, I'm quitting.”
“- Rocco Melonchek: You're lying.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Of course I am, but hear me out!”
“- Volare: My dance shoes are in the Louvre in Paris.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Big deal. Last year I left a raincoat in Cleveland.”
“- Lazlo: I will do whatever is best for the ballet!
- Roland T. Flakfizer: Well, there's no reason to commit suicide.”
“- Roland T. Flakfizer: Aren't those numbers going by a little fast?
- Rocco Melonchek: You're probably just a speed reader.”
“- Lillian Oglethorpe: I am so excited.
- Roland T. Flakfizer: You're excited? Feel these nipples.”
“Some day you'll have my children. In fact, they're in the car if you want them.”
“If there's anything I can ever do for you... forget it, because I don't do those kinds of things.”