Adam Baldwin quotes
“- Lawrence Isabella: I've heard a lot about you.
- Joey Rosselini: Yeah? Good things, I hope.”
“Kids hiring a bodyguard to take care of a bullying? Stupidest thing I ever heard.”
“- Col. Harry Burwell: This is not a war for the independence of one or two colonies, but for the independence of one nation.
- Capt. Wilkins: Tell me, Colonel, what nation is that?
- Peter Howard: An American nation!”
“- Sgt. Hastings: My men are soldiers in the United States Cavalry! And they are prepared to die for their country!
- Beauchamp: With all due respect, sir, you're out of your fuckin' mind.”
“- Melvin Moody: You broke my nose!
- Ricky Linderman: It looks better that way!”
“- Joey Rosselini: You know, Gerald, I've dealt with niggers, kikes, pollacks, chinks, spics. God made it, I've seen it. But you fucking hillbillies, you are the dumbest that I've met!
- Gerald Gates: Go to Hell!
- Joey Rosselini: You know, Gerald, I gotta hand it to you, you got balls. Stupid as shit, but major balls.”
“What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshield? It's ass!”
“I'm warning you. I should've paint the seat with your brains, boy.”
“- Canaan: Are you the law?
- Sgt. Hastings: The closest thing they got in this shit hole, yes.”
“- Clifford Peache: You don't talk to anybody for more than a year. You walk around like a damn ape for nothing.
- Ricky Linderman: Shut up, Clifford!
- Clifford Peache: You build a bike for no reason, to go nowhere. And then you let some jerk throw it into the lake.
- Ricky Linderman: Shut up!
- Clifford Peache: All because of something you had...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Canaan: Aren't you going to wish me luck?
- Sgt. Hastings: Why don't you go to hell?
- Canaan: Well, that'll do.”
“He was only 9. I practically raised him since he was 2. Drive you crazy! Tell him to sit down, he'd stand up. Tell him do his homework, he'd read a comic book. Couldn't eat food without spitting it at you. A real shoplifter too. Go through a store, half of it'd wind up in his pocket. He was a good kid. A real handful, though. Poor little guy......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sgt. Hastings: Do these dead men belong to you?
- Canaan: They just came with the horses.”
“What do I think about the U.S. involvement in the war? I think we should win it.”
We were home alone. We were playing with my dad's gun. I was showing off. Showing off, you know, like a goddamn fool! He said "Let me hold it", and I said "No. No, you're not allowed to", and he got mad and he grabbed it... and it fired. God, I was laughing. I was laughing when it went off. Blood gushed out of the side of his head and he didn't... (continue)(continue reading)