Universe quotes68 universe quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know there are no coincidences in this universe. Everything happens for a reason.”
“The ship doesn't really go faster than light; what it does is it creates a dimensional gateway that allows it to jump instantaneously from one point of the universe to another light years away.”
“In this, you exist. In another you don't exist. In another, you're married to the same woman. In another, you're married to a different woman. In another, you're married to a man.”
“Since before recorded time, it had swung through the universe in an elliptical orbit so large that its very existence remained a secret of time and space; but now in the last few years of the 20th century, the visitor was returning. The citizens of earth would get an extra Christmas present this year as their planet orbited through the tail of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The early history of our universe was a bloody mosaic of interplanetary war.”
“I'm a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!”
“I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars, but she's gone much, much farther than that. She tore a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos.”
“The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?”
“- Beta Alex: Wait a minute, what are you doing back?
- Alex Rogan: Are you kidding? It's war up there!
- Beta Alex: Oh, save the whales, but not the universe, huh?”
“- Larry Kroger: Ok, so that means that our whole solar system could be like one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being Giggle. This is nuts! That means that one tiny atom in my fingernail could be...
- Dave Jennings: ...could be one tiny little universe!
- Larry Kroger: Can I buy some pot from you?”
“Our galaxy is split into two warring factions: our own and the one ruled by the evil Count Zarth Arn from the League of the Dark Worlds.”
- Spock: V'Ger must evolve. Its knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and it must evolve. What it requires of its god, doctor, is the answer to its question, "Is there nothing more?".
- Dr. McCoy: What more is there than the universe, Spock?
- Decker: Other dimensions. Higher levels of being.