Anthony Rapp quotes
“Labels are for cans, not people.”
“Fearlessly be yourself.”
“How do you document real life when real life's getting more like fiction each day?”
“Frankly, if people aren't going to cast me because I'm queer, than I don't want to work with them.”
“- Daryl: The chick is losing it.
- Chris: I am not!
- Sara: [to Daryl and Brad] You guys want some candy?
[Brad takes the chocolate bar from Sara. Chris turns and knocks the candy bar from his hands]
- Chris: Brad, no chocolate! Your acne! Sara. It is time for your cough syrup. Daryl, fasten the seat belt!
- Sara: She's definitely losing it.”
“How do you leave the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart? It reaches way down deep and tears you inside out till you're torn apart.”
“Nothing like piling on old pancakes and syrup after a night of beer drinking.”
“The opposite of war isn't peace! It's creation!”
“- Chris: Now boys, if either of you give me any grief I swear to God I'll kill you. Dead, murdered, stabbed.
- Daryl: Raped?
- Chris: I'm too old for this crap.”
“How can you connect in an age where strangers, landlords, lovers, your own blood cells betray?”
“- Brad: Daryl, why are you hugging me?
- Daryl: Brad, don't you ever die on me! Ever!
- Brad: Ok, I won't.”
“- Tony: So there I am, getting it on with this perfect female body and...
- Mike: What?
- Tony: I can't say.
- Mike: No, you can't give a build-up like that and not deliver. You know, a perfect female body, it's not a badstart.
- Tony: But with the head of Abraham Lincoln. With the hat and the beard, everything.”
“- Daryl: Did you steal all of these cars?
- Joe Gipp: Yeah. It gets me some good money.
- Daryl: Isn't it kind of dangerous?
- Joe Gipp: Hey, I like danger, all right?
- Chris: You should try babysitting.”
“- Tony: So, you're not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then?
- Mike: I wanna dance!”
“- Tony: God, that was so creepy!
- Mike: Wait, why are you smiling?
- Cynthia: I thought he was cute.
- Tony: Ugh, that's disgusting!
- Mike: You thought he was cute? Do you realize when he graduated we were like three years old?”
“- Cynthia: God, don't you ever feel like everything we do and everything we've been taught is just to service the future?
- Tony: Yeah I know, like it's all preparation.
- Cynthia: Right. But what are we preparing ourselves for?
- Mike: Death.”
“- Daryl: You gotta be shitting me.
- Chris: Watch your mouth!
- Daryl: Watch my mouth? You gotta be shitting me!”