Jeremy Davies quotes
“She was the love of my life, even though hadn't actually met her - yet.”
“- Religious Man: Son, you're at a turning point in your life.
- Sonny Burns: Then let me take the fucking turn myself!”
“Izzy had so many thoughts, he said he had to store them in my empty head where they'd be safe. If only I could let them out again.”
“I guess you don't really see it all clearly when you're - you know - alive.”
“- Eloise: I can't die. I don't exist.
- Tom Tom: So, how come?
- Eloise: I'm fictional.”
“I don't believe in God. I don't even like the guy.”
“All the filmmakers I've worked with have taken my desire to educate myself very seriously.”
“I've always been pathologically skinny.”
“- T-4 Medic Wade: Corporal, what's your book about?
- Corporal Upham: It's supposed to be about the bonds of brotherhood developed between soldiers during war.
- Private Caparzo: Brotherhood? What do you know about brotherhood?”
- Private Reiben: What's the saying? "If God's on our side, who the hell could be on theirs?".
- Corporal Upham: "If God is for us, who could be against us?".
- Private Reiben: Yeah, what'd I say?
“A man's home is a man's castle.”
“I think it was my ego that made me do it. I didn't even know I had one until I met Eloise.”
“The heart is a sleeping beauty and love's the only kiss it can't resist.”
“All that love that led me to Eloise is the same love that led me to kill my best friend.”
“It was like in the day she lived in her body, but at night she left it for others. I always want to protect her, but Izzy said, don't worry no one can hurt her, she's not even there.”
“- Detective Skinner: Don't be so fucking stupid.
- Tom Tom: I am fucking stupid.”
“Then there's that stuff that everybody longs for, but they only real feel when it's gone.”
“Dixie was in a music band called The Beatles. Only they didn't know.”