Linda Hamilton quotes
“Fun is what you have when you don't have two children, a business, and a town to run.”
“The terminator would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years this thing, this machine, was the only one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vicky: What do you want?
- Malachai: We want to give you peace.”
“- Kyle Reese: He's not a man - a machine. Terminator, Cyberdyne Systems Model 101.
- Sarah Connor: A machine? Like a robot?
- Kyle Reese: Not a robot. A cyborg. Cybernetic organism.
- Sarah Connor: No, he was bleeding.”
“- Kyle Reese: Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it.
- Sarah Connor: So you feel nothing?”
“- Vicky: Can you take us to Isaac?
- Sarah: No.
- Vicky: Why not?
- Sarah: He's scary.”